Chapter 8: Jealous Kylie

Tweet: Lazer Tag With The Squad In Their Basement. GIRLS vs BOYS

Everyone else already got out. That just left me and J. "Gotchuu!" Jaden zapped me with his lazer gun. I came up from behind the couch. "Damn!" I said. "You're out! Game over! We win. Man am I nice in this game or what?" "We'll beat you next time" I said, playfully pushing him. "Yeah right!" He playfully picked me up and spun me around. "Man you suck at this!" Kylie said to me, crossing her arms. I just rolled my eyes and ignored her. "Aww, Angel! I really thought you were gonna win for us." Willow said. "Rematch!!" Kendall called out. "Fine, you're on!" Teo said. Suddenly Trey swung the basement door open. "Come up for dinner everybody!" He yelled. We dropped all of our laser tag equipment and rushed upstairs. For dinner we had fried chicken, mac and cheese, crab legs, and rootbeer. My god. Jaden pulled out the chair for me to sit. What a gentleman. "Why thank you." I flashed him a sweet smile, then looked up at Kylie, and she just rolled her eyes.

"Jadeen? Aren't you going to pull out my seat for me? She batted her eyelashes, trying to be cute."Oh sure." He pulled out a seat for her, on the other side of him. I rolled my eyes again. Then, J took a seat in between us. We all finally took our seats. "Well dig in!" J said. We all started eating. The food was so good like oh my god. But I tried not to eat too sloppily no matter how good it was. "I reaally like that shirt you're wearing." Kylie said, flirtatiously, as she felt J's Kelvin Klien t shirt. "Thank you." "It suits you." Finally someone spoke (besides Kylie). "Soo, Angel. I heard your dad is shooting his movie "A Scream at Night 2" in Paris." Moi said. I grinned. "Yep!" I replied proudly. "That's gonna be his fifth movie this year." I loved talking about my parent's movies. "Man, the first "A Scream at Night" was a classic." Teo put in. "Yeah, I'll never forget the part when the character "Felix", your dad, was dangling on top of the empire state building." Kendall added. "Yeah! Oh, and I even heard that our parents, are deciding whether to do a movie together." I knudged J, and grinned hard. "Are you serious?!" J said. "That would be amazing."

Jaden's POV: I stared at Angel, hard. She was so beautiful. And THICK. Man, those leggings really did a good job at showing off her nice, round ass. And her boobs... I just want to stuff my face in them. Her body was just so... Urghhh, I can't even...

Angel's POV:

We talked and talked all about about my parents movies. Kylie just sat there picking at her mac and cheese, irritated. "OKAY, enough of Angel's parent's movies. Has anyone heard Nicki's new album??" Everyone went silent and stared at her. Her face turned red. "So Anyways... " Jaden said breaking the awkward silence. "Do you wanna be an actress like your parents one day?" "Well I am taking an acting class in school... Just for fun. So maybe...I dont know. But acting is actually really fun." I replied. "Maybe one day we could star in a movie together." He said, with a flirty smile. "I would actually love that." I said giving him a flirty smile right back. We stared up at each others eyes, dreamily, for a long time. I even forgot were at the dinner table. "They're doing it again." Willow whispered, uncomfortably. "I know." Teo whispered back. "I'm so jealous of your eyes" Jaden said, flirtatiously. "I'm so jealous of your face." Suddenly, Kylie, angrily got out of her seat, and stormed out.