Chapter 21: Jadelina's BACK!

Tweet: Welll... that didn't go as expected..

"I can't believe you fought Kylie! Like we were sooo close!" Stas said, when we were back at her house. Kendall stayed behind at Moi and Teo's apartment to comfort Kylie. She clearly didn't like the fact that I like almost killed her little sister. "I know, I know, I'm sorry." I said, impatiently running my fingers through my hair. I recently dyed the tips purple. "And anyways, it's not all my fault! Bitch, should've interrupted us. Me and J had something going there." I flipped my hair. "Stas is right. You just ruined the everything by fighting her." Hailey agreed. "So shoot me!" I plopped down on the side on the sofa. "Look, we're just trying to help you out." Jordyn protested. "It doesn't even matter anyways. You saw the way he kicked me out? He clearly doesn't like me anymore, so let's just drop it. Drop the whole thing." I pouted, as I crossed my arms.

When Stas dropped me back home, I jumped in my bed and pushed my pillow against my face. I cried and cried and cried. Jaden was like the best thing that has ever happened to me. And now all that happiness was gone. My phone buzzed, and I slowly took it out, and saw a text from Nash:

Nash: Hey babeee :) You want to go see Taken 3? I heard that movie is amazing.

I ignored the text, and threw my phone to the other side of my bed, and continued crying. After that I just layed there and started listening to sad music, while I cried.

The next day...

It was almost 2pm and I refused to get out of bed. My bed was covered in tissues and tears. Suddenly, there was a knock at my door. I groaned and dragged myself out of my bed. Who the hell could that be?? I opened it, "what do you want?" I snapped. Suddenly, I saw J standing right there. I made a confused expression. "Hey, do you have a minute?" He asked. "Umm... sure." He came inside then shut the door behind him. What could he be coming all this way to talk about? "Look if this is about me beating Kylie's ass, I seriously don't need to hear that---" Suddenly, he ran up, grabbed my face, and pushed his lips against mine. We were kissing for just a few seconds. Then he let go. I had a shocked expression on my face. Then I half smiled. "Wow... what was that for?" "That was an "I forgive you" kiss." He grinned widely. And so did I. "When you left I thought about all of the things you said to me." He ran his fingers through his hair. I loved when he did that. "Then it hit me. I really missed you. Maybe even a little bit more than you missed me." I giggled. "Nah, I doubt it." "No seriously. Ever since we broke up I thought about you day and night." "But you broke up with me." I pointed out. "Who said I really wanted to?" He gave me a small smile. "So... will you take me back?" He asked, extending his arms out. "Of course." I replied, giving him a big hug. He lifted me up, with my legs wrapped around him. Then we kissed again, and again. Jadelina was back!

After J left to rush to his interview, (that he was running late for, since he came all the way over to my house) I decided to go to Nash's house. I needed to break up with him, but it wasn't going to be easy. I pulled up in front of him and his friend Cameron's apartment in Downtown L.A. Then I came out of my Mercedes, and slowly walked into the apartment. Their room was all the way on the top floor, so I traveled the steps until I hit Room 604. I slowly lifted my hand to knock, then a familiar face answered the door. Oh my gosh, it was Cameron Dallas! "Hi..." He half grinned at me. "What's up?" "Hi Cam! I'm such a big fan, nice to meet you!" I gave him a hug and he slightly hugged me back. "Thanks, but um... how did you find out where I lived?" "Oh, actually I'm here to talk to Nash. I'm his girlfriend." "Ohhh... so you're the lucky lady that Nash has been talking about, all day, every day?" I giggled. Man, that made me even more guilty to dump him. "Yeah I guess." I half smiled. "Well nice to meet you! Nash is just in his room. We just filmed a vine." He smiled, widely. I walked in. "Well I should go check that out sometime." Their apartment was really big. It looked more like a house, than an apartment actually. Nice furniture and everything. "Where's his room?" "Upstairs, first door on your left." I traveled up the steps, and walked up to the first door on my left. Then I knocked. Nash answered it, and he smiled brightly when he saw me. "Hey babe!" "Hi Nash. Umm, we need to talk." I invited myself in his room, and he shut the door. "Uhh, okay. What did I do? Oh and by the way, you like, completely ignored my text yesterday afternoon. I wanted to go see Taken 3 with you!" I took a breath. "Nash... sit." He slowly came over and took a seat right next to me on his bed. He had a nice room. A little basic, but comfortable. He even had the american flag on his wall. "What's going on? Did I do something wrong?" He asked, searching my face with his big blue eyes. "No, no it's not you, it's me." I replied, like that wasn't the most used up breakup line ever. His face dropped. "Y-you're breaking up with me?" His eyes were full of so much sorrow. I held his hand. "Don't take this so hard. Okay? Things happen for a reason. And honestly, I never really felt a spark in this relationship anyway." I admitted. "I'm sorry." Nash's eyes wandered across the room. "Okay. I guess I understand. As long as we can still be friends." He gave me a tiny grin. I shot him a smile back. "Of course." I gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks so much for understanding!"