Chapter 14: Running Into NASH

Tweet: How Could She Do This To Me...

I walked on the sidewalk down the block back to my house. I didn't want a ride. I just wanted to be alone and have some time to think to myself. I was looking down on my phone until I crashed into somebody. "Woah! I'm so sorry." I said regaining my balance. I looked up and it was Nash Grier! My jaw dropped. HOLY SHIT. "Woah, be careful." He said. "Oh my god, I know you! You're Nash Grier! The king of vine!!" He half smiled. "What's up? And your name is..." "Angelina!" "Wow, that's such a beautiful name." I blushed. "Thank you! Oh my gosh, you do not understand how much I am in love with your vines". "Thank you, Angelina." He stared at me for a moment. I giggled. "What?" "Nothing... You're just..really pretty." Butterflies appeared in my belly. I can't believe Nash just called me pretty! "Well you're not so bad yourself." I stared at him. Nash had the most amazing, ocean blue eyes. I got lost in them. Wait, what was I doing?? I had a boyfriend! "Soo, Angelina.. You wanna hang out? I'm free." He smirked. "Welll, I don't see why not." Nash and I took a walk down The Avenue, then to Cold Stone's for some ice cream. He payed for both of us, then we went to the movies. I was really getting to know him, and he was so much fun to be around. And he was such a clown and weird as hell. But the good kind of weird.

NASH'S POV:

Angelina is so beautiful ... I really like her. I wonder if she has a boyfriend. 'Cause if not... I can fix that.

ANGEL'S POV:

By the time it got dark, Nash walked me home. "Soo... Angelina, it was really nice meeting you. I really want to see you again." He said, smiling. "I really want to see you again too." "I'll call you?" He suggested. "Okay. Good night Nashh." "Good night, Angel" He suddenly leaned in and gave me a quick peck, then he was off. I just froze there on my doorstep. Oh my gosh...what just happened??

KYLIE'S POV:
I was watching Angelina and Nash from afar, behind a bush. I was glad it was dark so they couldn't see me creeping on them. I snapped a picture of Nash kissing Angelina. "That no good two-timing piece of shit!" I whispered, angrily. "Operation break Jaden and Angel up is in session." I smirked, then slowly inched away.