Chapter 3: "You're Beautiful"

"Wow, that was so fun! " I exclaimed. "Right! We owned the dancefloor out there " Jaden looked up and down at me, and smiled. "So do you want a drink, Angel?" "Sure I'll have sparkling grape juice" I said. He turned to the man across from us, working in the bar. "Excuse me, a root beer float for me, and sparking grape juice for the lady, please " In a flash, the man poured us up our drinks and put them down in front of us. "Thanks" I said. I took a big gulp from my juice, then turned to Jaden, and I caught him staring. "Soo, Angel, tell me about yourself " "Welll... I grew up in L.A with my parents, Shawn and Casey Jackson, and three siblings." I blurted. Omg... What did I just say??? I was talking so fast I just blurted out my biggest secret to a guy I just met. Jaden looked up from his rootbeer and paused. "You forreal??" "I just gave him a guilty smile and looked away in shame "Oh my gosh, I have seen like ALL of your father's movies!! He's amazing!" Jaden said. "Thank you but you can't tell ANYONE that they're my parents" I said, helplessly. "Why not?? That's so amazing!! Why would you want to keep that a secret?" "I don't like to tell people because I'll never live a normal life if the whole world knew I am the daughter of two famous a-listed Hollywood actors Only a few other people know. So please please please don't tell anyone!" He put his hand on my shoulder and gave me a small grin. "Your secret's safe with me." "Thanks". "Besides you're not the only one with super famous parents " "Really? Who are your parents??" I asked. "Will and Jada Pinkett Smith." "Oh forreal?? Omigosh yeaah I could've swore Will Smith had a son " "Not only one. Two. And my sister Willow I'm also a rapper " "Really? A rapper? That's so hot " I blurted, deperately without thinking . Oh my gosh... I hope he doesn't think im too thirsty. He just chuckled. "Thanks". "So what do you usually rap about?" "Oh you know.. beautiful women... Such as yourself." I blushed. "You think I'm beautiful?" I asked running my fingers through my hair. "Yeah, I do." He replied, staring deeply into my eyes. I blushed again and turned away. "So maybe some time you could come over and I can show you some of my songs, and spit some verses for you " "I would love that." "Lemme get your number." He said. We exchanged numbers. "Okay so yeah, you should come over my crib, you know when you're free." "I'm free tomorrow."I replied. "Cool, I'll call you." He gave me a quick goodbye hug, and I smelled his nice, strong colonge. I buried my face in his chest, until he let go. I could NOT wait until the next day.