Chapter 23: The Truce

Tweet: I Can't Believe I'm Doing This. Urghhh...

I promised Jaden that I was going to make nice with Kylie, and I wasn't going to break that promise. No matter how much I wanted to. So later that day, I got Moi to drive me over to The Jenner's. The drive felt long as hell, but we soon got there. Moi sat in the car and waited for me, as I approached the front door. Khloe let me in, while she was ready to leave out the door to French Montana's crib. I slipped upstairs and to Kylie's room. Her door was open a tiny crack, so I slowly pushed it open. To my surprise, I found her sobbing in her pillow. "Kylie?" "Go away." She continued crying. I came inside anyway, and she looked up and saw that it was me. "What are you doing here?" Her eyes looked awful and her makeup was smuthered. I've never seen her look so miserable. I actually felt bad for her. "What's wrong?" I asked, softly, approaching her bed. "Why do you care?" Kylie protested, croakily. "Because I do." I replied, sincerely, as I stared at her deep in her eyes. I took a seat on her soft pink bed. "Now what's the matter?" "Nothing, just go away!" She threw her sheets over her face and collapsed on her bed. "Is this about Jaden?" I asked. She slowly came out from under her blanket. Her big brown eyes dripping from tears. "How do you know?" She sniffled. "He told me." I replied, gently. Kylie slowly sat up again. "He, uh... broke up with me." She said, quietly, and her voice shaking. I could totally feel her pain as she got that sentence out of her mouth. "Look, Ky." I put my hand on her shoulder. "You don't have to steal my boyfriend." I giggled a bit, because the fact that she did was just silly to me now. "You're a beautiful girl, and I bet you have a nice personality, you know, if I got to know you better." I half smirked. And, she did the same. "Wow, thanks." She began to wipe the tears off her face. "And I know there is a guy out there who is crazy about you." I added, sincerely. I was speaking the truth. I really meant all of the things I was saying. Kylie smiled. Like really smiled now. "Thanks, Angel. That means a lot. And I am so sorry for everyhing that I have done to you. You didn't deserve any of it. I was just being a bitch." I laughed a bit. "It's okay. I think I'll be fine. Truce?" "Truce." We shook hands and grinned widely at each other. After that I stayed for about twenty more minutes. We just started to talk, and we were actually laughing together and being friendly to each other for the first time. But then Moi texted me to hurry it up. So, Kylie walked me to the front door. "So, mall Saturday?" Kylie suggested. "Sure!" I replied. She gave me a hug, then I went back in Moi's car, and headed back to the hotel. The entire ride back I was just thinking to myself, Wow... who knew that Kylie and I could actually be cool?