Chapter 26: Blow Offs

Jaden's POV:

Throughout the past month, Angel and I have done nothing but spend time with each other. Something just clicked in our relationship that very night at her party, when I gave her the bracelet and a slow dance. Our relationship just reached a whole new different level. And I couldn't be happier. I held her hand as we walked down The Avenue to Cold Stones. I bought her a vanilla sundae with Oreo bits on top. And for me, mint chocolate chip. We sat down on a bench near the fountain, and talked and laughed together.

Moi's POV:

Téo and I skated down the concrete, and stopped when we spotted two familiar faces, on a bench. "Ayo, there goes J!" I pointed out, in surprise. "With who?" Téo asked, squinting his eyes. "Angel, of course!" I replied, like it was the dumbest question ever. "Hey, he told us that he couldn't go to Sugarfish with us!" Téo mentioned. "He said he had to run some, errands." He put air quotes around the word. "Yeaah, errands... aka lowkey ditching us for his girlfriend... again." I put in. "He is so disrespecting the bro code. "Do you think we should go up to them?" Téo suggested, raising an eyebrow. I thought for a second. "Nah. He'll just think that we were following him. Come on." I began to skate in the other direction, and he followed behind me.

Angel's POV:

At Kylie's house...

"Yeah I know right she is such a thot." Kylie said. "Mmhm, I swear that bitch had like three boyfriends at the same time!" Stas added. "And she stays wearing booty shorts, 24/7. Like, it can be negative 40 degrees outside, and that hoe still gon be wearing shorts!" Everyone giggled. "Exactly. Hey, two hours til Telana's beach party!" Jordyn mentioned, looking at her phone. "Oh yeaah. That party's rey be turnt!" Willow said, enthusiastically, pumping her fist in the air. "Hell yeah. We better start getting ready now!" Kendall put in. I looked up from my phone, so oblivious to their conversations, as I was laying upside down on Kylie's purple sofa, texting bae. "Oh yeaaah, guys... about thaat..." I said, skeptically."Me and the boyfriend, made plans to fly to Hershey Park this afternoon." I smiled, as I lifted up my large, blue traveling bag. "I thought that was your beach stuff." Hailey said, looking confused. "Nope. Since we're flying to Philly for Hershey Park, we bought a hotel room, and we're staying for the entire weekend!" I said, joyfully. "Wait, but we have been planning to go to this party for like the past two weeks!" Stas protested. "Right, you can't just go make other plans!" Kylie added. "Come on, guys. This is going to be like, the last three day weekend for a while. So I'm going." I concluded. I headed for the door, with my bag around my shoulder. "See y'all next week!" I blew a kiss to them, then left Kylie's room.

Stas's POV:

"I swear, if that girl does not stop bailing on us..." I said, rolling my eyes. "I know right!" Kylie added. "That's like the seventh time this month!" Jordyn put in, annoyed. "I miss our Angelina. We don't really hang out as much as we used to." Hailey added, making a sad expression. "It's because of her and Jaden!" Willow protested. "God. Wouldn't it be like so much better if those two weren't a couple anymore??" Everyone got quiet. Then, we slowly began to mutter in agreement.

Téo's POV:

Playing 2K 15 at me and Moi's apartment...

"Oh! ...Oh! Gotchu SON!" I yelled, jumping up with the controller. "WHOOO! I WIIIIN! For the second time in a row! In your face, bitches." I said to both J and Moi. I did a little victory dance and laughed. "Yeaaah, whatever." J said, smirking a bit. "You wanna rematch?" I asked. "Nah." "Yeah, we should be hittin' up the skate park anyways, before we get ready for Telana's beach party." Moi put in. "Oh yeah. Man, I forgot all about Lana's party. Well I can't go anyways. I'm taking Angelina to Hershey Park." "Since when??" Téo demanded. "Since just this morning." "So you can't even come to the skate park with us?" Moi asked, looking at J funny. "Nah. We're suppose to be leaving at 12:30pm. We're staying for the entire weekend." He got up from our living room sofa, and headed for the door. "Soo yeaah, dueces." He shut the door behind him. "Okay, that's it!" I yelled, standing up. "Come on!" I motioned Moi to the door.