Chapter 4: Hanging out with Jaden

Jaden's POV:

Tweet: Just Met This Amazing Girl...

Angel's POV:

Tweet: I Cannot Believe I Just Made Friends With Jaden Smith... He's So Sweet And Cool!

My cell phone woke me up, playing my favorite song, Anaconda. I struggled to reach for my phone on my nightstand. As soon as I saw Jaden's name, I immediately sat up straight in my bed and answered it. "Hii J." I said croakily. "Heey.. Did I wake you?" "No, no not at all." I said sarcastically. He just chuckled. I giggled too. I didn't even care that he woke me up at like 8am. Hearing his voice again made me smile. "Sooo... You tryna come over my place this afternoon? Or naw?" I grinned. "Well of coursee." I replied. "Okay coo, I'll come pick you up around 12, Angel." "See you thenn." I said, trying to sound as cool as him. As soon as I hung up the phone, I just sat there for a moment, then screamed. "I CANNOT believe I'm going to Will Smith's house!!!" I immedietly started texting China:

"Heeey boo! OMG OMG guess what?? You know that boy Jaden I met last night? Well we really hit it off. And he's taking me over to his house rn." After a few minutes she replied back with:

"OMG REALLY??! Lucky!! And hes fine as hell too ;)

I texted back:

IKR ;D So ready to hang out with him the entire day :)

Before I knew it it was almost noon. Oh shit, I gotta go get ready! I thought. So I hopped in the shower and put on one of my favorite outfits. A plain black t shirt with a black and white checkered skirt. And black high heeled boots. Then I did my eyeliner wings, mascara, eyebrows, and put light pink lipstick on. Looking hella fierceee. Haha yeah I wanted to impress Jaden. And his family. They're like Hollywood royalty. Just like my parents. The doorbell interrupted my thoughts. I raced over to the door, smoothed my hair, then opened the door to Jaden's bright, smiling face, that lit up my day. "Hi!" I said. "Hey, you ready?" "Definitely." He led me to his limo. Which was parked in my driveway. Wow he really went all out for me haha.

Jaden's POV: Angel looked so beautiful. I can't wait to introduce her to my family. And hanging out with her today is gonna be so much fun. My limo driver Charles, opened the door for us. Then we were off.

Angel's POV:

Jaden and I sat close to each other. I was checking out his black MSFTS tank and zebra striped parachute pants. He looked so sexy. And, I continued to wonder what "msfts" meant. (AND YAAAS IM BRINGING BACK THAT ANIMAL PRINT HE USED TO WEAR ALOT OH YEAAAH)

"Sooo, Im sure you've rode in several limos before." J said. "Haha yeaaah, quite a few times." "Yeah I'd expect you to ride in limos all the time since, you know..." He leaned in closer and whispered loudly. "YOU HAVE SUPER FAMOUS MOVIE STAR PARENTS." I gave him a look and we both just laughed. I playfully shoved him. "Oh stop it." Throughout the whole ride, we were joking with each other and just laughing, having a great time already. About twenty minutes later, we reached Jaden's mansion. It was gorgeous. And about the size of my house, maybe even a little bigger.