Chapter 24: The Surprise

A few months later...

Tweet: Guess Who's Turning 16 Soon? ;)

It was my birthday month! I was finally going to be sixteen! My family and friends helped me plan for my Sweet 16, which I was oh so excited about. I was in my basement, chilling with Moises and Mateo, while I was on my laptop, sending invitations to the last few people. "Can't believe your birthday is in two weeks." Teo said, as he lounged on the sofa. "You're going to be freakin' sixteen." "Awwh, our little Angelina's growing up!" Moi added, grinning warmly. I grinned hard. "Haha, yeaah, I guess I am." "It's 'bout time for you to get that liscence." Téo added, raising an eyebrow. "Chill, I already got my permit, nigga. That's good enough." He chuckled. Suddenly the basement door opened, and I heard Alicia's voice. "Angel! Jaden's here." She called out, from upstairs. "Cool, bring him down." I called back. I invited him over to come help me with the last few party stuff. A moment later, I heard footsteps down the stairs, then my adorable boyfriend saw me, and made his way over to me. "Hey babe." He gave me a tight squeeze and a nice smooch on the lips. "Heyy." I grinned, widely. "Hey guys." He said to his two best friends. "Yo." "Sup." "Guess who's birthday is coming up?" Jaden asked me, enthusiastically. I blushed, and looked around. "Mineee." "Yep. And I'm going to invite all of L.A to come to your party." He joked. I giggled. "Oh really?" "Good luck fitting everyone in." Moi put in, staring at his phone."It'll be no problem." J shrugged. "I mean, the Pinkett Nightclub is pretty freakin' huge." I laughed. "True, true." My party was booked at the Pinkett Nightclub, owned by J's mom. Many celebrities have booked their parties there before including, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Rae Sremmurd, Cher Lloyd, Chris Brown, Miley Cyrus, and so many others. So that's why this was a pretty big deal for me. "And I really can't wait because the theme is going to be "Misfit"." I smirked and he did the same. "I know. People are going to think that I talked you into that." He chuckled. He took a seat, then took my laptop and slid it on his lap. "So who did you say you wanted to perform at your party again? 'Cause you already know imma hook you up." He gave me a cocky look. I smiled then said, "Ariana, Drake, Austin Mahone, Nicki, and of course One Direction." He half smirked, then started typing."Ard, bet. I'll book them all for you. Because your my baby. And I'll probably even throw Justin in there for you." "Awwwh. Thanks babe, I love you.” I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Oh and I have a surprise for you." He said, turning to me. "Really?? Well what is it?!" "But, you're gonna have to wait till your party. Because that's when I'm going to give it to you." He smirked. "Awww." My face dropped. "Well can you at least give me a clue?" "Sorry. You're just gonna have to wait. I promise you it'll be worth the wait." He winked at me, and I got butterflies. What could it be? Suddenly, Teo and Moi stood up. "Yo, J, are we still hittin' up the Skate Lab?" Teo asked. "Oh... well Angelina and I planned to go to the movies, after this." Jaden said. They both made faces. "What movie?" Moi asked. "The Wedding Ringer." I replied, happily. "Yo, I heard that movie is hilarious." J chuckled. "And you didn't even try to buy tickets for the four of us?" Moi asked, frowning. "Sorry bro, only the two of us. It was last minute." He replied pulling the tickets out. They looked a little disappointed. "Well thenn... let us know when you actually have some free time." Both brothers left my basement with uneasy faces. "They look upset." I pointed out, after they left. "They be ard." "Haha, okay well we should go catch that movie." On our way to the movie, when we got out of J's car, we began to hide our faces from paperazzi who were snapping us pictures. For about half of the movie, we were just making out. After the movie, we held hands as he walked me home. And, Alicia was out, so I took J to my room and locked the door. Before I knew it, our clothes were thrown all over the place, and we started having rough sex on my bed. After the sex, we fell asleep. Alicia probably wouldn't like J sleeping in my bed with me. But oh well. Also, all through the night, I couldn't help thinking to myself, What is Jaden's surprise for me going to be??

Author's Note: What Do Y'all Think The Surprise Is Going To Be?? Comment What You Think, I Wanna See Your Guesses :))