Chapter 13: EXPOSED

Tweet: Getting My Nails Did With My Girls @stassiebaby @jordynwoods @kendalljenner @officialwillow @haileybaldwin @telana11 @princesspiamia and @madisonellebeer

"I want both these colors." I said to the nail lady, as I set down the black and white nail polish bottles on the table, when it was finally my turn. "Why so basic?" Pia teased, as she was getting hers done a nice light pink and white striped. "Psssh, girl you haven't even seen what the design is going to look like yet." "Okay. I guess we'll just see who's nails are going to look the best." Madison suggested, on the other side of me. After the nail lady was done. My nails were black and white with all different kinds of designs on each nail. Stripes, polka dots, zig zags, white jewls, etc. When all of us were done, we strutted out of the nail salon, giggling. "Man our nails are sexyyy." Stas sing-songed. "Yeah but I think Angelina won. Hers are the best!" Jordyn mentioned. "Told youu!" I said. We all laughed as we made our way to Jordyn's car. When we got inside I decided to check my twitter mentions. I was at 3628 followers and counting. Before I met J, I only had like 2900. I scrolled down in my mentions and stopped when I saw Kylie's name.

KYLIEJENNER: Jaden and @xoqueen_angelxo... A couple?? Awwh these two are so cuute. She attached a photo of J and I outside of Sugarfish, kissing. It was a bit blurry though.

OMG... DID KYLIE JUST... WHERE DID SHE GET THAT PICTURE FROM?! My stomach did a flip. I felt like my heart just stopped. I checked my other mentions and saw fans already ranting.

LUVJADEN_UNCOOL: @xoangelbabyyxo WTF!!! Why is he dating this ugly hoe? She not even that cute.

JADENSMITH_MSFTS: @xoangelbabyyxo Why is J dating that bitch? She's such a fame whore...

JADEN'S_LIL_FREAK:

That can't be real. That little bitch probably photoshopped it.

GONZOESFORJADEN: @xoangelbabyyxo Back tf off you skank. Just because you have famous parents doesn't mean you can steal OUR Jaden.

Wait... How did that last fan know that my parents were famous?? I immediately went on Kylie's page and saw her tweet that she just tweeted like two minutes ago.

KYLIEJENNER: I even heard that Angelina Jackson is the daughter of Shawn and Casey Jackson... Wow.

My hands began to shake. OMG... KYLIE JUST TOLD THE WHOLE WORLD MY BIGGEST SECRET.

As soon as I got home I immediately facetimed J. He picked in just a few seconds. "Hey beautiful, what's up?" "Babe, we got a BIG problem!" I panicked. "What's going on??" "Kylie just exposed us!!" "What?!?" "Check her last tweets!" J opened up his laptop and in a few moments his jaw dropped. "Oh hell no." He shut it. "Why would Kylie do that?!" "'Cause she's a bitch!!" J just shook his head. "That's so unlike her." "She must really hate me." Tears welled up in my eyes. "I'm really trying to fit in with your friends and this type of shit is happening." "Awh babe, don't cry! You fit in just fine with everyone else! They love you. Its just Kylie." "She just ruined my life! I'm getting death threats and tons of hate from your fans! PLUS, I will never live a normal life again because now everyone knows my secret." I cried. "Shhh, its okay, Angel. I promise you, everything will be fine. We'll get through this together."

The next day, I decided that I was going to confront Kylie. And nothing was going to stop me. So, I showed up in front of The Jenner's house. They lived in the same neighborhood as Jaden. I rang the doorbell. Kendall answered it and grinned widely when she saw me. "Hey babyy!!" "Hi Kenny." I half smiled. "Is Kylie home?" "Yeah come in. She's in her room." She led me upstairs to her little sister's room. I didn't even bother knocking. I just went ahead and barged in. "OKAY..WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" She hopped up from her bed. "Whatever do you mean?" She asked fake innocently. "Don't play dumb. Why did you tell the whole world about me and J dating?? AND about my parents." "Bitch, I don't want you dating J. He's MINE." "What is wrong with you?? I hardly even know you. What do you have to be so jealous??" "Because YOU came in the picture!!!" She got in my face. "Me and J were sooo close to going out... then he met you." I could hear the hurt and jealousy in her voice. But mostly hurt. She crossed her arms and paced around. She looked as if she was about to cry. I felt the tiniest bit of sorrow for her. But that quickly went away. "But, that gave you no reason to expose me like that!" "Yeah it did!" She got in my face again. "If I can't have J then nobody can!!" "Delete the tweets." I said, clenching my teeth. "Not gonna happen, Angelina." She sat back on her bed and opened up her laptop again. "You can let yourself out." Anger boiled up inside of me and I ran and slammed the door behind me.