Chapter 29: Lost In Love

Jaden's POV:

Tweet: This Day Was Just The Worst.. I'm So Depressed Right Now.

"I can't believe she broke up with me." I cried into my pillow, when I got home. I hated how sensitive I was. The dramatic Sugarfish scene kept replaying in my head over and over again like a broken record. I was crying for like half an hour. I reached on my nightstand, for my songbook, and a pencil. Then, before I knew it, I started pouring my heart out in lyric form.

Two weeks later...

Angel's POV:

I was in my living room, chilling with Stas. I was actually hanging with the girls alot more, now, since my breakup with J. I was on my macbook, on Twitter, and suddenly, I saw J's tweet on my timeline. A fan retweeted him. It was a link to a YouTube video:

Officialjaden: All Of My Feelings And Emotions Crammed Into One Song. I Cried When I Made This #LostInLove

I quickly realized, that that was the name of a song he wrote. Could he have wrote it about me? My heart raced. "Yo, Stas. Check this out." I clicked the link of the song, and she looked up from her phone. "What's up?" "I think... J wrote a song about me..." Her jaw dropped, halfway. The picture in the video was of J sitting on his bed in the dark, with his face in his hands. In shame. As soon as the song began, I got instant butterflies. It started off with soft piano, filled with so much emotion.

"I'm lost.
She was my first love.
As beautiful as doves.
Don't really know what happened,
Life is so unpredictable,
Feelings were so deep
Relationship I can't keep
Don't know how I'll live without her
Going strong for several months
Despite the few nasty bumps
I miss her
I just wanna kiss her
Can't put all of my feelings about her, in one song
Say I didn't really love her?
Well you're wrong.
She completed me
My other half
And she know I got her back
Not really sure what to do now
Should I move on?
Then I prolly need a shove
'Cause I'm lost in love..."

The song went on for about seven minutes. It was such a long, emotional song. All about me. I felt so special, yet so upset at the same time. I fought back my tears. When it was finally over, Stas and I just sat there, in silence for a moment. I felt so much guilt, and sadness. I was even feeling a bit sorry for him. "Oh my gosh..." Stas said, with a surprised expression. "That song..." I whispered, staring at the floor. "It's really..." "Yeaah..." I replied, quitely. We were silent for another moment. "But he cheated on me..." I kept staring down. "But I have to admit, I do miss him too." Tears slowly trickled down my face. then I looked up at her. "Do you think I should take him back?" "Hell no, girl!" Stas replied, quickly. A little too quickly. "He cheated on you with Amandla. His ass don't deserve you back." She prostested. "Now quit crying." She pulled me into a tight hug. "It's gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay."

Stas' POV:

I immediately felt bad for them. I didn't mean for this to happen. J actually wrote a song about Angel. All because of us. This was so sad. I hated seeing one of my closest friends in tears. I felt hella bad for both of them, and I wish we never did what we did.