Chapter 12: Sex After Bars

One day later...

Tweet: Love Spending Time With You :)

The msfts were getting more and more suspicious each day. There's already been paparazzi snapping pictures of J and I in public and putting it online I was already getting hate.

J told me to come over, so I threw on one of my sexiest outfits. My black and white mixed designed crop top (showing off my belly button ring), matching shorts, and short black boots with heels. When I rang the doorbell, J answered. He smiled widely when he saw me. "Hey cutie." He said. "Hi baby!" "You look...beautiful!" "Oh, why thank you." I grinned. He closed the door behind me and grabbed my hand. "Come on, let's go somewhere more private." He smirked. "Okay." He led me upstairs to his room. He locked it behind him. I got butterflies. "Soo, what've you been up to?" "You know, just writing songs as usual. I can show you what I'm working on right now, actually." He got out his phone and plugged it into the speaker on his table. "My new song, "Catching Feelings" is inspired by you." "Awwwh! You're writing a song about me?" He grinned, shyly and nodded. "That's like the sweetest thing anyone has done for me, J." He blushed. "Well come on, let's hear it!" I said. He played the track, it had a smooth, relaxing beat. Then he lifted up a journal, then began rapping.

"Met this girl at this party
Before it even got that started
We were dancing all eyes on us
She twerkin faster than a bus
She's so beautiful like damn
Can't even explain it fam
Her long beautiful brown hair
There was beautiful women everywhere
But she stood out
There was no doubt
That I'd make her mine
She was perfect
From head to toe
And she know how to get low
We can take it slow baby
You hella hella cakey
Never never stop
Show me whatchu got
Imma make you pop
You'll be crying babe begging me to stop...

"And that's all I got so far." J said, putting his song journal down. I was speechless. "Umm... That song is very, uh... sexual." I giggled a bit. He chuckled. "Yeah I know right. But its not finished yet... And maybe I'll tweak the lyrics a little..." "No. The lyrics you got are perfect. Just the way it is." I came closer to him and stared deeply into his eyes. "Soo.. what about that part about making me pop?" He just smirked. "I don't know. Why? You want to make that happen?" I got immediate butterflies. He's talking about seeex! I put my hands on his chest and said, "you tell me." I suddenly, pressed my lips against his, then opened my mouth and slipped some tounge in. Then he started kissing my neck.  We backed up all the way to his bed, then he started tougue kissing me all the way down to my boobs. He started taking off clothes, and I helped him take off his. Then he slides in, and starts off slow...