Chapter 1: Justin's Party

I live in L.A and grew up with famous movie star parents, Shawn And Casey Jackson. But they are barely ever home so I stay with my nanny Alicia. I live in a neighborhood where a bunch of other celebrities live too. But I am not famous. I'm just a regular teen living in my famous parents' mansion. I was in my room, on my bed on my laptop when I heard the doorbell. I went downstairs to go answer it and it was Justin (Bieber) Justin was a close family friend, and I even used to have a crush on him When I saw that it was him a wide grin spread across my face. "Heyy! Come on in" I said, motioning him inside. "Fuck it is, Angel". We sat down in the living room. "So what's up J Biebz?" "Alright so here's the deal. I'm throwing a party to celebrate my new album release. I've been working on it for forever now and its gonna drop Saturday, so I'm throwing a party and you're invited" He said. "Really? That's Awesome !" "Alright so I"ll text you the invitation, I just wanted to come over here to personally invite you because your like one of my closest friends ☺" Awh thanks boo! You already know imma be there!" "Alright, be ready to TURN UP!" "YEAAAH!" Justin headed for the door. "Well I best be on my way, gotta go plan for the celebration." I led him to the door. "Seeya." As soon as he left and I shut the door, I raced up to my room and pulled out my phone . I jumped in my bed and called my bestfriend China. (China Anne McClain). After just three rings, she answered. "Hey baby!" "Omigosh GUESS WHAT? Justin's having a party at Sanchez Night Club!" I blurted, reading the text he just sent me a few moments ago. "Are you serious?" "Not joking! Its a celebration on his new album. Spread the word!!"