Chapter 2: Meeting Jaden

Tweet: Too Turnt For Justin's Party Fr

Word got around quick the following day. Justin even tweeted about it (of course) So I retweeted it, in excitement It wasn't long until it was Saturday night. I invited China and Madison (Pettis) over. My besties They were helping me pick out an outfit for the party "Soo, should I wear this glittery orange top with this white pencil skirt?" I asked them, holding it up for them to see. "Cute! But you should wear something EXTRA sexy to this party. You never know if you're gonna run into a cute boy " China said. I nodded my head in agreement. Madison got up and pulled out a smooth dark blue dress with a diamond belt around it "What about this?" She asked. "Perfect!" "Now hurry up and change. I wanna get to that party ASAP" I went inside my walk-in closet and got changed. I slipped on some black heels along with my dress. I grew up in a rich family so I owned a bunch of clothes and my room was big as fuck and really pretty too. Everything I owned was nice. But I never really liked to tell anyone about my parents because I wanted people to treat me like a normal teenager. The only people who knew were Justin, China, and Madison. My closest friends. It took me only eight minutes to get dressed, but that was only my outfit. When I came out, China volunteered to help me flat iron my hair. It fell gracefully across my shoulders . Madison helped me with my makeup. Wing eyeliner, light blue eyeshadow, mascara, foundation, and blush. I felt like a barbie doll "You look gorgeous!" China said. "Okay girls I think we're ready!" We arrived to the party around 10:15 (fashionably late ) We got out of my brother's ferarri, and tried to ignore the paparazzi snapping pictures and asking questions. They weren't really focusing on me though since I wasn't famous, so I didn't really mind.

When we went inside, it was dark but there were still a bunch of colorful flashing lights. "Hey let's go dance!" Madison suggested. Her and China ran over to the dance floor and I tried to follow them, but suddenly, I was stopped by Justin. He came over to me with a big smile on his face with a cute, tall, brown skinned guy who looked around my age. He had short dreads and black drop crotch pants with a white shirt, that was starry on one side and read "MSFTSrep" on the other. Mmmh... I wonder what that meant. "Angel! You're here! ☺" He hugged me and grinned. "Lemme introduce you to my homie, Jaden." He said motioning to the boy. "Jaden this is Angel, the one I've been telling you about " Jaden smiled at me, and I smiled back. "Hey nice to meet you, Angel ☺". He said, giving me a hug. "Nice to meet you too Jaden " "You two should get to know each other." Justin said, then walked away. We both just stared at each other for a moment. Then Jaden finally asked me, "So you wanna go dance or something ?" "Oh, sure " We went over to the bright, dance floor with China and Madison, and they played hot nigga. "Ayeee! This my shit!" I said to J. "You know how to do the schmoney, right?" "Of course!" He replied with a cocky grin." "Watch and learn, baby girl" He got in the middle of me, Madison, and China and started going on hard on that schmoney "Ayeeee!" I yelled. People began to circle him. "Go Jaden! Go Jaden! Go Jaden!" Everyone chanted. Suddenly I felt a slight push on my back. I turned around. "You should get in with him, Angel!" China said. "Ummmm..." "Come on, just jump in!" "Fine." I laughed. So I just threw my ass in that circle and started doing the shmoney dance right next to J . "Yeaah, you go girl!" Jaden shouted, with a grin across his face. The crowd got crazier and chanted even more. I felt so alive. By then, WE were the center of attention in the party . When the song was over, Jaden took me over to the snack bar and we sat down.