Chapter 18: The Bitter Breakup

Tweet: Concert Last Night With @nashgrier Tooo Turnt!! Yaaaas

As soon as I woke up the next morning, I called Jaden. I wanted to let him know that I was sorry for showing him up again, really hoping that he'll forgive me. But when I called him he didn't answer. I called him again twice. Still no answer. I could tell he was rejecting my calls. So I had no choice but to go over to his house and talk to him, in person. It would mean more that way, anyways. But before I got out of bed, I checked Twitter, like always. I was scrolling through my mentions and saw the words "cheater" "thot" and "dirty" in like all the tweets sent to me. What is going on? I scrolled down some more, until I saw Kylie's name. I rolled my eyes. Of course Kylie must be behind this:

Kyliejenner: Oh? I thought Angelina was dating Jaden? (Attatched photo of Nash kissing me on the cheek on my front porch)

WHAT?!? How did she even get that picture?? THAT LITTLE STALKER. Now everyone knows I'm a cheater! I cried, and cried, and cried. These pass few weeks of my life has been like a wonderful fantasy, mixed with a living hell. Why is this happening to me?? I immediately thought of J. He has to be heart broken. Has he even seen it yet? I was scared to go over his place now. But... I had to.

I drove over to J's house in my pink Ferrari, that he bought for me a few weeks ago. And, I rang his doorbell, hoping he was home, and not at Moi and Teo's apartment. Willow answered the door, and she smiled at me. "Hey bestfriend!" "Hey bae! Umm...is J home?" "Oh, yeah, he's up in the theater room." She invited me in, and I made my way to their home theater. There I found J shuffling around some DVD's on the floor. I came in slowly. "Hi." I said, nervously. He swirled his head around, and gave me a blank expression. "Hello." He continued shuffling around the DVD's. I came in more, towards him. I huffed. "Okay, look. I'm sorry. I know I stood you up... again, and I---" "No, I don't want to hear it Angel." He got up and made his way towards the exit. "No, seriously! It's just that I got last minute Ariana tickets and I just had to go! You know how much I really wanted to go to that concert!" J swung around. "Then why didn't you tell me?! I could've got you those tickets easily. I know Ariana, in case you ain't know." "I know. I'm sorry. We can go to the Shakespeare Museum another time, I promise." I half grinned. "Nope. It's fine, I already went." He shrugged. "You went? With who?" "Kylie." My stomach flipped and my heart raced. So did my anger. "What do you mean you went with Kylie?!" I demanded, angrily. "When you weren't there for me, she was. And anyways, why are you mad?? Was your vine boy, Nash not enough for you, last night?" J shot back, in jealousy. "What does that even mean??" "Don't play dumb. I know you have two have a thing going on." "That's not true!" I lied. J pulled out his phone. "Then explain this!" He shoved the picture Kylie posted of Nash kissing me, in my face. My belly did a flop, and I got nervous butterflies. So he did see it. "That's not what it looks like." Was all I could say. "He was just being nice." "What?! Just being nice?! No Angel. Being nice would be him giving you a hug or a handshake. Not freakin' smooshing his face against yours!!" "Come on, J, relax! I swear it didn't mean anything!" "I don't wanna hear that." He paced around, hands on his head. "Man, Angel. I thought we really had something. I thought you really liked me." He said, with less anger and more hurt. "I do really like you!!" I assured. "No you don't. 'Cause good girlfriends don't blow their boyfriends off, twice! And one on purpose!" I felt so guilty. "You know what... this isn't working out." "What are you saying?" I was scared of what he was going to say next. "I'm saying I'm done with you. I'm sooo done with you, Angelina." He plopped down in his cushion chair. Tears welled up in my eyes. "But Jaden... I---" "What are you even still doing here? Goodbye. Go have fun with Nash." He didn't even face me. I started crying, hysterically as I left the home theater, and out of his house.

Jadelina was over...