Chapter 22: Relationship Comfirmed

Tweet: Interview Touring With The Msfts! :)))

The night before, Jaden asked me to join him and the boys for the rest of the tour. Although, at first I refused to go because I didn't want to be near Kylie, but then I agreed to go when he said that she went back home. So the next day, I packed up my stuff and, Mateo came and picked me up pretty early, at like 8am. This was because J had to be at South Beach Sound by 9:30am for his interview. When I got to the hotel, and in our suite, Teo dropped all four of my suitcases to the floor. He huffed, completely out of breath. "Jesus Christ, Angel, do you really need this much clothes?? We're only going to be here for like 6 more days. "And this is six days worth of clothes." I protested, taking a seat on J's bed. "More like six weeks." Moi teased. Him and Teo chuckled. I rolled my eyes but grinned. Those two were like my brothers. Suddenly, Jaden came out of the bathroom, wearing nothing but his blue and black plaid boxers. Oh my jesus... I thought. His face brightened when he saw me. "Hey babe!!" He extended his arms out for a hug, and I got up and ran into them. "Heyyy! I'm here!" I gave him a tight squeeze. "Yeah, I got your text!" Then he gave me a peck on the lips. "I'm so glad you're finally here, now it's gonna be so much more fun!" "Ahem!" Moises and Mateo both coughed, and gave him a look. We both laughed. "Aww, don't worry. No one can compete with y'all two." J said. "Yeah whatever." Teo replied, smirking. "Y'all want to go grab some breakfast?" Moi suggested. "Uh, you two can go, Angelina and I will catch up." Jaden said. "Alright." The two brothers headed out, and shut the door behind them. "So... did you break up with Nash?" He asked, setting his bed, without looking up. "Yeah... but it's all good, 'cause he was totally cool about it." I grinned, and made my way over to the bed next to his. "I'm just glad he's out of the picture now." Jaden said, bluntly. "Awh, come on he's actually a really nice guy once you get to know him." I took a seat on the bed. "...Did you break up with Kylie?" "Yeah." He still didn't look up, he just continued dressing his bed. "How'd she take it?" He paused for a minute. "She cried. Then left." He made eye contact with me. Probably waiting for my reaction. I held back my laughter. "Serves that bitch right." "Awh come on Angel. That's mean." He frowned. "Well she deserved it!" I lifted up the sheets of the bed. "Is this my bed?" I asked. "Yeah." "Ughh, please don't tell me Kylie slept in this." I made a face. "Okay, that's it. You need to go make nice with that girl." I snorted then gave him a "you have to be kidding me" look. "I'm serious Angelina." J gave me a look. I threw my arms up. "Oh come on. Really?? Do I have to?" "Yes!" He nodded. I plopped down on my bed. "Ahhh, fine. I'll do it." "You promise?" "...Promise." "Thank you baby girl. I really appreciate it." He came over and gave me a kiss on the forehead, then he went back into the bathroom to finish getting ready.

Afterwards, we headed to his interview. The host was Danny West. There were cameras set up everywhere. Moi, Teo and I took a seat way in the back and out of camera shot. First, Jaden freestyled, on air. He killed it of course. Then after that, Danny sat him down and J started talking to fans over the phone. They were of course freaking out and saying I love you and stuff. I thought all of the conversations were cute. They even said some funny stuff, which everyone laughed at. He even said I love you back to all of them. After the phone calls, it was time for Danny to ask J some questions. The first few were just basic questions, about some of his songs on his latest album. But then, he started talking about the bonus track, Catching Feelings. The one that J wrote about me. My heart raced.

Jaden's POV:

"So... the bonus track on your album, Catching Feelings has all of your fans going wild."

"Mmhm." I smirked.

"So tell us a little bit more about that song."

"Welll... it's about a girl I met. It was like love at first sight." I smiled, but avoided eye contact with him.

I saw Angelina grinning widely in the corner of my eye too.

"Right. So it's been rumored that you have been socially linked to Kylie Jenner. And movie stars' Shawn and Casey Jackson's sixteen year old daughter, Angelina.

"I am not dating Kylie."

"Okay, so then what about, Angelina? There was even a photo leaked of you two kissing but, a lot of people think it's photoshopped."

I paused, then nodded. "Yes. We are dating." I couldn't deny it or ignore the question any longer. Especially since what Angel and I have just went through.

"So that must mean you wrote the song about her?"

"Yeah."

Angel's POV:

Did he just...

On air??

I saw Moi and Teo glance at me with smiles. I forced a smile. I guess now he has confirmed our relationship to the world. I was just afraid of all that hate I was going to get. If it was bad for me now, imagine how it's going to be now that he actually said it himself that we are dating.

After the interview, during the limo ride, it was really quiet. When we got back to our suite, I waited until Teo and Moi went back to their room. I sat on a black sofa."Wow... I guess it's been confirmed. All of the rumors are squashed. Now everyone knows the truth." I said, staring down on the floor. "Yeah, but don't be too down about it. At least now everyone knows you." He chuckled. I glared at him. "Whatever." I replied, playfully throwing a pillow at him.