Chapter 30: But I Miss Him...

Tweet: Too Sad To Even Tweet.. (crying emojis)

Because of the song, the entire fandom was going crazy. I got lots of more attention. More haters, but more supporters too. They even blogged the song gossip on several fansites. I mean, don't get me wrong, I kind of liked all of the attention, I just didn't like how everybody was in our business. Part of the price I payed for dating a famous rapper. Twitter, of course, was the wildest.

@Jadens_Lil_Freak: Jaden and Angelina were like the grossest couple ever...

@Msfts_republic_bitchh: They sucked together

@iputsmittoinmyp: Noooo wait is the song about Angelina?! But they were so cute!

@jadenatorsmith: Crying so hard that Jaden and Angelina are over... but they're tears of JOY!!!

@REALISST_J: Did they really break up?? Someone please tell me this is a lie. Cause Angelina is PERFECTION

The girls decided to pay me a surprise visit at my house, the next day. Probably because Stas told them how upset I was. I didnt even know what decision I was suppose to make about J. We were in my bedroom, the room felt very silent and awkward. "Yeaah. We heard J's song." Jordyn said, slowly. "It was so sad." Telana added. "Right." Kylie agreed. "It almost made me cry." Hailey put in. "I guess he really did love you." Kendall said, rubbing my arm, in comfort. "If he really did love he wouldn't had locked lips with another female." Stas argued. "Or maybe the girl felt like she had to do it. You know. Like it was part of some kind of plan." Kendall shot back, giving Stas a look. Wait, what? Stas shot Kendall a glare. "What do you mean?" I asked, making a confused expression. "Nothing. She's just joking." Stas replied, quickly. "Look, why don't we go out? You know, have some fun. Girls night out. You know, just something to get your mind away from this whole Jaden situation." "I guess I'm up for that." I tried to force a smile.

The girls wouldn't tell me where they were taking me, it was a surprise. And before I knew it, when we stepped out of the car, I realized that we were at Skate Universe. The biggest, best, and also most expensive skating rink in California. It was a skating rink/skate park. It also had an arcade and a snack bar. You could even eat outside. "You coming?" Willow asked me, as I was putting my skates on. Everyone else already started heading for the rink. "Yeah, I'm coming!" I called back. I strapped on my last skate, then headed for the gigantic rink, behind her, with everybody else. "Let's hold hands." Stas suggested with a smile. So we did. And I don't know how we pulled it off, but the five of us started skating the rink, in one perfect line. But then suddenly, Telana lost her balance for a second, and everyone fell back with her. As soon as we hit the floor, seven of us busted out laughing. "Oookay, I guess going three years without skating, can really mess a nigga up." Telana said. We all giggled. After that, we started skating in a conga line, one by one, as music played. We were having so much fun and laughs as we skated and collided into each other multiple times. Afterwards, we went to the snack bar, and smashed on two boxes of pizza. After we finished eating and chilling, we went back to skating, but this time in the skate park. We grabbed some decks, then hit up the ramps for about another hour. Suddenly, Telana skated up next to me. "Man this is so much fun! I bet this is totally keeping your mind off the Jaden situation." "Telana!" The girls snapped, in unison. We all stopped in our places. "Well not anymore!" I replied, making a face. "Ohh, my bad." I stared down at the floor in disappointment, as I thought back about why I was so upset. My whole mood just changed. I took a deep breath. "Take me home." I said quietly. "What?" Kylie asked. "Can someone please drive me home?" I said again, with a slightly irritated tone. "Why??" Kendall asked in disbelief. "'Cause I don't wanna be here anymore!" "Alright, alright. Fine. I gotchu." Stas replied, sadly.