Chapter 20: The Hotel Brawl

Tweet: Things Need To Be Said, Problems Need To Be Fixed...

Willow told us that J and the boys were staying at The Beverly Hills Hotel, for the interview tour. So, Stas drove us all the way down to Calabasas. We got their room number from the people at the hotel, because Willow simply told them that he was Jaden's sister, and that we were just "visiting". And they immediately believed her, because of course they look so much alike. They were all the way at the twelfth floor, then we stopped at room number 1213. "Okay! First thing we're going to do when we see J is talk to him." Hailey ordered. "Calmly." "Yeaaah, we don't want to turn this into a ratchet ass hotel brawl." Jordyn added. Everyone laughed. "Yeah and Angel you stay behind. We don't want him thinking that you set us up to this." Kendall put in. "I thiink it's already going to look pretty obvious... I mean like the whole squad is here. At their hotel." I pointed out. They giggled again. "We'll try not to make it so obvious." Willow said. "And this better work 'cause what Kylie did was fucked up." Telana added.

*KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK*

Telana banged the door so hard, that the people next door would probably think that there was a shooting. "Telana!" Jordyn snapped. "What?? I'm mad." She crossed her arms. A few moments later, Teo answered the door. I hid at the side so he wouldn't see me. He smirked and looked surprised when he saw the girls."Oh hey ladiees, what brings you guys here?" "We're here for J." Stas demanded. "We need to talk to him." Jordyn said with one hand on her hip. "Pronto." "Hey, who's at the door?" I heard Moi ask. He walked up to us with a big bag of sour cream and onion chips in his hand. "Heyy guys, what's up?" He said looking a little confused, munching on some. "Aye, nigga watch that onion breath." Jordyn grimanced. Moi chucked. "Sorry." Suddenly, we heard a noise from the inside of the suite. Then, we saw J falling out of the bathroom with his deck. Teo and Moi cracked up. "Dude! We told you not to skate in the bathroom anymore!" Moi laughed. "It's like skating on ice!" Teo added. They laughed again. "Okay! We need to talk to J in private, soooo, imma need y'all to go wait in the other room or somethin'." Stas demanded, as they went ahead and invited themselves in. I stayed behind the closed door. But I was still able to hear their voices. Even though it was a bit muffled. When they finally got Moi and Teo in the other room and out of earshot, they began talking to J.

Jaden's POV:

I was wondering what the girls came all the way over here to talk to me about. They sat me down and then they started talking to me about Angel. I grimanced when they mentioned her name. They were talking to me about our entire situation for a while, but I really didn't want to hear it. "Look! Angelina cheated on me! I don't want her back." I said bluntly, getting up, and turning my back. "Oh come on, she said she was sorry!" Kendall shot back. "Yeah, and she loves you, Jaden!" Hailey added. The the five of them stood. "Yeah, I'd like to hear that from her."

Angel's POV:

I guess that was my cue. I busted through the door. "I do love you!" I said. Jaden turned around and froze. He was obviously surprised to see me. Everyone watched. "What I had with Nash, has nothing compared to what I had with you." He looked away. "Actually... what I had with Nash meant nothing!" I added. He looked at me again. His face softened. "Really?" He asked, now calm. "Of course. I guess I was just---" Suddenly, Kylie walked in. "Hey baby, guess what! I just found---" She put her phone down and froze when she saw us. The girls and I glared at her. What the fuck is she doing here?! "What the hell is this skank doing here?" Kylie snapped. Oh hell, did she have balls. And after what she did, and she thinks she can talk to me like that?! "You... little, BITCH." I took a step closer. "YOU'RE THE CAUSE OF ALL THIS!" I yelled. I ran at her and grabbed her by her hair, then started punching her. "Angelina!" The girls shrieked, running over to us. Kylie tried to pull my hair too but I grabbed her by her arms and kicked her in the belly. She screamed. She couldn't fight for shit. Suddenly, Moi and Teo came running out of the connected room, clearly alarmed by all of the noise. They started holding Kylie back, while half the girls were holding me back. "Alright!! Enough!" J completely tore me away from Kylie, and broke us apart. Then he got in between us, and put his hands up. Everybody paused. "This is ridiculous!" He snapped. Then he turned to me. "You can let yourself out." He said, pointing to the door, with a hard face. I just stared at him, my face hard as stone. Tears began to fill my eyes, then I ran out of the suite, with the girls following behind me.

Author's Note: Lmao, Alright So I Published This Part Last Night, But I Tweaked It A Little Because I Forgot The Part When Jaden Was Suppose To Be Touring So Yeaah, My Bad, Haha.