Chapter 17: I Won't Do It Again... Well Maybe

Tweet: Wow, I Had Such A Fun Time With You Tonight! You're Really An Amazing Guyy @nashgrier

As soon as I got home I slipped into my favorite designer cheetah pajamas and snuggled, comfortably right into bed. After a few moments, I tossed and turned. I felt like something wasn't right. Then it hit me. Omigod, Jaden! We had a date, I completely forgot!! What kind of a girlfriend am I?? Suddenly, I heard the doorbell ring. I came down and answered the door to see an upset Jaden standing right there in front of me. "Ohh...hi, J... I uhh--" Without being asked to, he invited himself in. He crossed his arms. "I thought we had a date. Why did you show me up like that??" "Look, I am so sorry. I just... forgot." I shrugged and looked away in shame. "You forgot?" He looked at me like I was the dumbest person in the world. I tried to avoid eye contact with him. I was so embarrassed. "Yeah, I was at Disneyland with Nash and I guess I just--" "Woah, woah, woah, wait. You remember to go to Disneyland with a guy you just met, than a date with me? Your boyfriend?" I could hear obvious jealousy in his tone. I just looked away in shame. He huffed. "Tomorrow is the last day we can chill before I go touring. I've spent all last week trying to book us two spots at the Shakespeare Art Museum. And I finally got tickets. So, I'd be really disappointed if you don't show up." Jaden always admired Shakespeare. He was just that type of artsy guy. "I'll be there. I promise." I grinned. "And again, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." I gave him a hug. To my surprise, after a few seconds, he hugged me back. He half grinned. "I forgive you babe. As long as it doesn't happen again." I gave him a sweet kiss, before he left.

The next evening...

I was sitting on my front porch on my rocking chair talking with my nanny, Alicia. She was young. Only nineteen. We were under the dimming sky. It was going to get dark soon. She was young. Only nineteen, but a close family friend. She was the daughter of the beautiful famous R&B singer, Fawn Albright. "So tell me more about this Jaden kid." She said, smirking. I loved talking to her. She was like the big sister i never had. "Well he's super sweet and funny, and he treats me so great--buut I need to tell you about this new guy I met!" My face brightened up. Alicia leaned in close. "A new guy?" She asked, curiously. "Welll... I just randomly bumped into him a few days ago on the street. And he was so nice and so cool. He's super funny too! And weird... but I love it. And his eyes are like the moooon." I looked up at the sky and made dreamy eyes. Alicia just giggled. "Wow. He sounds dreamy... but what about Jaden?" "And guess who that guy is?!" I said, completely ignoring her. "Who?" "Nash. Nash Grier." I answered, proudly. She looked impressed. "Woow, look at youu! Coppin them vine stars. Girl, I see you!" I laughed. "Hell yeaah!" "Uh huh, but what about Jaden?" She asked, again. My phone buzzed. "Speaking of Nash." I smirked at the text:

Heey!! I'm pulling up to your house right now! I got something for us! This is big!

"What did he say?" Alicia asked. I put the phone up to her face, for her to read it. Suddenly, Nash pulled his sky blue mercedes up my driveway. He stopped it, then ran out, smiled when he saw me, and went up to the porch in my direction. "Angel! OmigodI'msorrythisissuchshortnoticebutIjustboughttwoticketsto--" He was talking super fast, and he sounded excited. He suddenly stopped and turned to Alicia. "Oh! Sorry. HimynameisNashniceyomeetyou." He said, rapidly shaking her hand. Then he turned back to me. "But anyways! I just got two tickets to Ariana Grande's sold out concert, you were dying to go to!!" "Are you serious?" I said, standing up. "But we gotta get there quick, because the concert starts at seven." "Well then we better leave now!" I started to grab my purse. "Wait! I thought you were going to the Shakespeare Museum with Jaden??" Alicia pointed out. I groaned. "Oh yeaaah, you're right. Sorry Nash." I frowned. "Come on Angelina! We're wasting time? It's not going to be as fun without you!" I blushed. "Plus, this is the first and only time she's going to be in town for a while. Aaand, I got front row tickeeets." He waved the tickets in the air like it was a piece of meat, and gave me a manipulative look. I looked to Alicia then back to him. "I guess I'll give J a rain check. Come on Nash, let's go!" I grabbed his hand and we ran and made our way to his car.