Chapter 7: Angel vs Kylie

Tweet: At The Movies With The Msfts Squaaad

I was actually starting to get more attention from fans, saying stuff like "You met them?? You're so lucky!" "I wish I could be you!!" "Literally goals, man!!" "You lucky bitch!"

When we got at the movie theater, we decided on Ouija. J bought me a large popcorn, and we ended up sharing. After we all bought our snacks and everything , we waited until the theater got dark and then we headed in. This was so people wouldn't recognize them. But I wasn't famous, so I didn't really mind if they saw me. We took our seats somewhere in the middle. Moi and Teo sat next to me on my left side, Kendall sat next to Willow, Willow sat next to Kylie and, Jaden sat in between Kylie and I. Then the movie began. The beginning of the movie drew me immediately. Then the middle was scary as hell. I held on to J whenever I got scared. But Kylie watched me as I did that and tried to copy me. At the next scary moment, she gasped and buried her face in Jaden's chest in fake fear. What a bitch. I even saw him flash a small smile. A little bit of jealousy brushed by me for a bit. The next time, I jumped again, but this time I grabbed on to Jaden and held him. I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes in fear. He smiled at me and rested his head on top of mine. I knew Kylie was mad jealous. I could see it in the corner of my eye. So then she whipped her hand around and "accidentally" spilled my sprite on my lap. I jumped up in anger. "HEY! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" I got shushed by the whole theater. Kylie shrugged. "It was an accident. " I felt like smacking her."Angel, calm down! You're gonna draw attention to us!" Teo whisper-yelled. "Angel, its okay. Just go wash it off in the bathroom" J said. I looked at him, then at Kylie, then back to him. Then I just made my way to the bathroom, angrily.

Kylie's POV: I was so glad when i finally found a way to get that bitch away from J. Now he was all mine for at least the next five to eight minutes. I laid my head on his shoulder and started talking to him. I didnt even care about the movie anymore. I kept making him laugh. He had the most beautiful smile.

Angel's POV: As I came back from the bathroom, I walked back in the theater to find Kylie and Jaden flirting and laughing together. My whole mood just changed. Okay. If its competition she wants, its competition she gets.