Chapter 16: Who's Jaden?

The Next Day...

Tweet: Ahh, That Was A Nice Nap :))

I woke up from my early afternoon nap and saw that it was 1:45pm. Suddenly, my plans with Nash completely filled my mind. Oh shit, he was coming to pick me up at 2! I hopped in the shower, then threw on some black, shredded short shorts and a dark blue crop top. Then I applied wing eyeliner, hot pink lipstick, and I filled in my eyebrows. Nash soon pulled up on my driveway and I happily ran outside and got in. I gave him a big hug. "Hey! You look nice, babe" He said. "Haha, thanks I try." Then we drove off. Disneyland was about a half an hour drive, and the whole drive there, we were just joking and goofing around, just being stupid. Maybe even a little flirty. I even almost made him drive into a pole. But we just laughed it off. When we got there we gave the people our tickets, then we entered.

Immediately we heard the screams of children and laughter all over the place. "Which ride should we get on first??" I asked, excitedly. "The Go Coaster!! Beat you there!!" He took of running and I followed him, giggling. When we got there, the ride didn't even really start and I was already freaking out. It started off slow and I was shaking. Roller coasters were fun as a shit, but they gave me heart attacks. Then it sped up and everyone started screaming. The wind was pushing so hard against my face, that I held on to Nash and buried my face in his shirt. He smiled.

Nash's POV:

I got instant butterflies when Angelina buried her face in my shirt . She was so cute. And she smelled hella good. After that, we went inside The Haunted Mansion. She was scared, so she held me the whole time.

Angel's POV:

After the Haunted Mansion, we got on The Alice and Wonderland ride, the railroad, the Wildride, and so many more. During our time there, we ran into a bunch of Nash's fans. They asked for autographs and pictures with him. And some Jaden fans saw me and asked for pictures too. You know, the fans that didn't hate me. Then we ended off with the Finding Nemo Submarine. We were just floating in our boat (that we had to ourselves) underneath the sunset. Nash was steering. "Look at that sunset, man." Nash said, pointing to the sky. "Woow, it's beautiful." I gazed at it. "Not as beautiful as you, though. He held my hand." I blushed and looked away. "You don't mean that." I held on his arm and laid my head on his shoulder. I felt his hand on my butt. I grinned. "Ahh, this boat ride is so romantic." I said. "And relaxing." Nash added. We were silent for a moment. "That Haunted Mansion still gives me the creeps, though." We both laughed. "It wasn't even that scary. You were screaming like a little baby." He teased. "Did not!" I said, hitting him, playfully. "Did too!" We were silent again. He put his arm around me and rested his head on my shoulder. Suddenly, he started kissing my neck. I started moaning. "Yesss Nash." He grabbed me by my hips and pulled me on top of him, sitting up. But we were facing each other. Then we started making out, passionately. We were kissing so raw, that he even started grabbing my butt. I totally forgot all about Jaden.