Chapter 19: Operation Get Jadelina Back Together

Tweet: I'm Broken... (Crying emojis)

A bunch of Jadelina supporters started to try and comfort me on twitter, saying things like "awwh boo it's okay" and "nooo you and J were so cute together!" While a bunch of other Jadelina haters were happy to see J and I split up. Saying things like, "Whoooo! Finally! Hated that bitch!" and "Omg is this forreal? Jadelina is over?? OH HAPPY DAY AYYY" and "yaaas, #teamjylie letsss goooo!" I deleted my tweet later on, and just cried in my pillow.

One week later...

Tweet: Lunch date with @nashgrier.

"Yeah I know man, I'm just so excited to see how this movie turns out." Nash told me, as we were eating outside of Buffalo Wild Wings, at around 2pm. He was trying to tell me about a new movie him and his friend Cameron Dallas were working on, but my mind was elsewhere. I was only listening to about half of the things he was saying. I could not get my mind off of the Jaden situation. I still can't believe he broke up with me. And now he's dating Kylie! Just like she wanted! And he even left for touring with her!! I made a sad expression on my face and tears began to burn my eyes. I turned away from Nash's direction. "Hey... you okay?" He looked at me with his huge, blue concerned eyes. "Yeaaah, I just..." I fought back tears. "Is it the food? I told you not to order their lasagne." He said. "No, it's not the food. The food's fine. It's just that...you know Jaden... broke up with me right?" I asked, quietly. "Yeah I know, I heard." Nash replied, casually. He took a sip of his mountain dew through his straw. "Well at least now we can be together. Like together together. Just the two of us. No one else." He smiled warmly at me, as he stroke my hand across the table. I forced a small grin. "Yeaah, I guess." Nash was cute and sweet and everything... but I wanted Jaden! He was the only one for me. He was the only guy I really wanted. And I was going to fight for him back. But I was probably going to have to get a little help from the girls.

At my house...

"Okay, I'm here! What happened? What's the emergency??" Telana said, as she entered my room. After my lunch date with Nash, I called Stas, Jordyn, Kendall, Willow, Hailey,and Telana over for an emergency meeting. "And why isn't Kylie here?" She asked. "Because she's the cause of all this!" I stood up dramatically from my soft pink sofa. "What's going on?" Telana asked, completely lost. "J broke up with Angel." Jordyn told her, with a frown. "What? Why?!" Telana shut the door and zoomed over to the six of us. The few other girls couldn't make it, simply because they were busy. "And what does this have to do with Kylie?" "She sabotaged our relationship!" I blurted out, annoyed, as I sat back down. "First, she freakin' told the whole world about me and Jaden!" I group chatted the squad on Skype when it happened. They were shocked as well. "I still dont understand why Kylie would do such a thing." Stas said, shaking her head. "She obviously had to be jealous of J and her." Willow said to her. "And she told your secret to the whole world! About your parents." Hailey added. "I mean, I knew y'all were beefing, but damn." "I know. Man was she really that jealous of you?" Kendall put in, making a face. "Exactly." I said. "What's wrong with her?" "I don't know, she's your sister." I rolled my eyes. "So then after that..." I looked up at my light pink ceiling and bit my lip. "I met this guy..." I grinned a bit. "Uh huh.." Telana said smirking, urging me to go on. "And we kinda... hooked up." Everyone gasped. "Angelina!" Jordyn smacked my arm. "Why would you do that to my brother?" Willow asked, shocked. "I know, I know, I'm sorry!" I said, waving my hands around. "It's just that Nash is just so adorable! And sweet..." I looked up at the ceiling again, dreamily. "Wait did you say Nash? Nash Grier?" Stas asked, leaning in, looking serious. "Yeah. You know him?" Everyone giggled. "Who doesn't?" Willow said, grinning. "And he's actually a friend of mine." Stas said, proudly. "Oh my god, I love Nash!" Hailey sang. "His vines are hilarious." "I know right! And have you seen those eyes?!" Kendall jumped in. "Yaaaas!" They started fangirling over Nash. "Alright! Alright guys, we're getting off topic!" I said half serious, half grinning. They giggled then remained quiet. "But anyways... he took me to Disneyland... then when he took me home... we... kinda kissed." I said slowly, as I stared down at the ground. The girls gasped again, but this time softer. "Ooooh! I'm tellin'!" Jordyn yelled. Everyone laughed. "No but seriously, why would you do that?" Kendall asked. "I don't knooow... and Kylie somehow took a picture of us kissing and put it on twitter!" They gasped again. "Oh hell no." Jordyn said. Tears welled up in my eyes. "And J saw it." I said quietly, as I turned away. "That's why he broke up with me." Tears trickled down my face. "She's even gone touring with him." "Awwwh boo, it's okay." Stas quickly pulled me into a tight hug. "Yeah. We'll help you get him back." Jordyn assured me, rubbing my back. "And we won't stop until we do." Hailey put in.

Author's Note: By the way... I changed Nash kissing Angelina on the cheek to it being on the lips. I'll always tell y'all about the changes I make in past chapters so that it'll make more sense to you. Also... If you're enjoying my story... follow meeee! To get notifications when I update.