No! ‼️

⚠️⚠️⚠️

•••

Connor had a horrible life. His parents fought all the time, refused to believe he was depressed in order to keep the perfect family system. Zoe told him to his face that he should go and off himself as well.

Then Evan Hansen showed up, and immediately stopped him in his track's.

After Connor shoved him into the lockers, the smaller boy chased after him.

He was a stuttering mess trying to explain that is was all a misunderstanding and he didn't think of him as a freak of nature.

In the end they decided to try and be real friends, which eventually lead to Evan questioning his sexuality, and therefore confessing that he liked the older boy.

That made two of them.

Months flew by very fast, making jokes, quoting some of there favorite songs, and so on.

Evan got his cast off and was thrilled to have another arm to hug Connor with. He was so happy.

Then Larry caught them.

He started to treat Him even worse than before, moving to attack him physically, calling him horrid names within ear-shot.

It hurt the most when Cynthia went silent. Not even defending him from the horrible words that racked his mind every second.

He'd call him faggot, fag, honestly just those two which weren't wrong, Evan tried to help the situation.

It didn't.

Connor became more closed off, opting to ignore everyone around him.

Including Evan.

"Get out of here faggot!" Larry snarled, shoving Connor to the floor.

Zoe looked up in shock, but quickly shrank away in fear.

The lanky boy glanced up to his Mom, heart shattering as she looked away in shame and fear.

"F-Fine."

"Conn-"

•••

The orchard, a safe place to let off steam, kiss Evan, yell until his lungs would bleed.

It took him no time at all to get there, running through the trees to his and Evan's spot.

He let all the pain out, screaming at the top of his lungs and roughly scratching his arms to feel something other than his parents disappointment.

At some point he started climbing a tree.

He didn't know why, but Evan always said it looked beautiful from a higher angle.

Connor didn't want to go to high, but his body wouldn't stop.

Frustrated tears escaped his eyes as he questioned how someone like Evan could love him.

•••

Connor didn't know what happened, one minute he was climbing the tree, the next he was on the ground.

Nothing really hurt, but something felt off, like he ate something bad.

Well- he hasn't eaten for a few days so that's what is probably was.

"Fuck me gentl-"

Something fucking moved.

Senses on high, Connor carefully stumbled to his feet, glancing around some.

Suddenly his name broke through the trees. A high pitched scream that so heart brokenly reminded him of-

"Evan.." Connor breathed.

"I'm h-here Ev! Baby I'm right here!"

"C-Connor?!" Evan's head poked out from some of the trees.

He locked there eyes and started screaming, running towards the taller male.

Connor jumped, quickly getting himself ready for Evan to jump hug him.

It never came.

Instead Evan ran straight fucking through him.

Taking a second to snap himself out of his shock, he twisted just in time to see Evan drop to his knees in agony, screaming at the top of his lungs.

Connor reeled back in shock as he found himself staring at his body, hanging from one of the trees branches.

"N-No I-I- didn't-"

He felt sick to his stomach, clasping a hand over his mouth in shocked fear.

"No no no no no..." Evan cried, tightening his arms around his head. Sobs racked his body, sending him closer to the forest floor.

"C-Con-" Evan's voice cracked sharpy, sending Connor into a deeper state of self-hate.

He left Evan alone...