Ours 🤍🤍

Thank you for the request Imbored233 ! I'll probably post a few of these so stay tuned!

•••

Connor moaned sadly at the loss of his boyfriend, he was so far away.

The shower across the hall, to be exact. However, Connor was needy and needed love from his boyfriend.

"Evaannn!"

"Connor just wait like 10 minutes ok?!" He yelled back, giggling.

Moaning again, Connor started to roll around on his bed, trapping him in the sheets.

He couldn't wait 10 minutes.

He wouldn't survive.

Sighing heavily, Connor shrugged off his jacket, throwing it somewhere in the room.

Why was it so hot again?

A few seconds passed before Connor rolled, straight off the bed.

"Fuck!"

"Language!" Heidi called from the hall, chucking softly.

"S-Sorry Heidi!"

He smiled at her, so grateful to have a mom who actually cared, and helped him get better.

"...there's still no way in hell I'm waiting."

Connor jumped to his feet after painfully untangling his legs from the bed.

He hurriedly walked across the hall to the bathroom and opened the door.

"M-mom? I'm in here c-couldn't you hear the shower?"

Fuuu- he's so cute.

Biting back a laugh, Connor pulled back the curtains and jumped into the shower behind Evan.

"C-Connor!" Evan yelped, quickly hiding himself.

"What are you doing you still have clothes on!"

"Yes I do!"

"Con get out! Oh god your clothes!" Evan exclaimed, trying to shove him away.

The taller boy wrapped his arms around Evan's waist and hugged him tightly from behind.

"I want cuddles!"

"Connor I need to wash out my conditioner!"

"Nooo cuddles!"

Breathing in deeply, Connor let the lavender, honey and pine sink into him.

"Connor please I want to get this stuff out of my hair then I'll come cuddle you!"

"HmmmMM!"

"Connor keep this up and I won't cuddle you."

In a flash Connor jumped out of the shower, immediately losing his footing and tumbling to the bathroom floor.

Strike two!

"Careful!"

"Wow sure glad you were there, you helped the inevitable!" Connor joked, stumbling to his feet.

As soon as Connor walked into Evan's room he stripped himself of his shirt and pants, rummaging around in his boyfriends closet.

He chose one of his blue button ups and some gray sweatpants. They, of course, were way to small on him.

The end of the pants stopped mid calf, and the shirt reached just below his belly button.

"I'm going to stretch these.. Hope Ev doesn't mind."