Date Night 🤍

Art = MINE

Requested by ThatsVeryScandalous

•••

Evan was practically jumping for joy.

He had a date with Connor-

His boyfriend.

AhhhhHhH!!!

You'd think he would be more chill about it, but he loved that man too much. They had been dating for almost six years after all.

The two had hit things off after Evan stopped Connor's suicide attempt in their senior year.

The blond helped Connor with his family, and he now had a great relationship with them. Along with a real therapist and medication that helped him.

Connor helped Evan admit that he let go to his mom, she was terrified and barely let him out of her sight for weeks.
He helped the smaller man with his anxiety and stutter, both slowly shrinking down to almost nothing when they were together.

They were currently fresh out of college, visiting Evan's mom and the town they grew up in.

"Evan? Are you in here?"

Heidi called softly, knocking on his door.

"Yeah mom, you can come in. I have to leave soon though..."

She smiled brightly at Evan's outfit, clearing approving it.

Instead of his regular blue polo and khakis, Evan was dressed in a deep blue button up, gray cardigan, and black leggings.

"Are those my leggings?"

Evan blushed brightly, looking down.

"I-"

"Evan it's ok, you look amazing. Just... Make sure you stay safe, ok?"

He smiled at his mother.

"I'm will, and Connor keeps me safe too so."

"Oh I know, I was talking about other activities. Just make sure to stretch before you exercise."

"Mom!"

The doorbell rung, interrupting their conversation.

"That must be my future son-in-law!" She giggled, running out of Evan's room.

"M-Mom!"

"Connor so nice to see you hun!"

"A pleasure to see you too Heidi, is Evan..?"

"I'm here! I-I'm here..." Evan trailed off as he looked at Connor, stunning as always. A smile grew on his face, blush running across his cheeks and ears.

"Ok you too- out! Go! Go be boys and have fun!"

Connor pulled at his black button up shirt that reached just below his elbows. His black jeans weren't ripped, which was a surprise, a pleasant one.

"Shall we?"

Evan giggled, his dark blue eyes lighting up.

"We shall."

•••

Connor had a bunch of things planned for their date.

The couple first went out to dinner at Oliver Garden, their favorite restaurant. They sat there for hours, just getting lost in conversation.

Next Connor carried Evan to A La Mode, ordering their favorite flavors, Rocky Road and Pistachio. That made Evan blush deeply from his perch on Connor's back.