Talk to me!‼️

Oh boy, I got the ending idea halfway through writing this from a really depressing scene in Spiderman, lemme know what you guys think..

Picture at the end is a clue for those of you who haven't seen the movie or scene.

•••

"I don't understand why you won't just talk to me Evan!" Connor yelled, walking up the stairs after his fuming boyfriend.

Evan had a bad day at school. That much was obvious. Jared wouldn't stop making sex jokes about the two of them and even went as far as to announce it to the entire school. Connor couldn't count the number of times he found Evan against the lockers crying his eyes out..

"No! No I-I can't deal with people the way you do Connor! I just can't! I don't work like that! I'm just some stupid boy who's got so much fucking anxiety locked up inside me that I'll burst at any god damn second!" Evan cried, gripping onto his blond hair.

Connor immediately rushed forward and pulled Evans hands from his head.

"Stop it or you'll hurt yourself!"

Connor shrank away from Evans glare.

"So if I want to hurt myself I will! If I want to scream I will! If-If I want to fucking succeed in killing myself property then I will!" Evan ripped his arms from Connors grasp and ran out the door, away.

It took all of two seconds until Connors mind caught up with his body and he was chasing after Evan.

The boy was fast, faster than Connor would have imagined. He may have longer legs, but he had shit lungs.

"E-Evan!" Connor called as the shorter boy squeezed his body through the Orchards abandoned gates.

No no no no this couldn't be happening, not again, please not again.

"E-Evan please no don't!" Connor screamed, following after Evan.

"Baby please stop! Plea- Ack!" Connor tripped. He fucking tripped. The love of his life wasn't going to stop and he tripped.

Stumbling onto his feet, Connor shook off the dirt and continued to chase after Evan.

He panicked when he couldn't find him. His immediate reaction was to look up, into the trees that Evan taught Connor to love so much.

"Evan?! Evan please if you can here me reconsider! Baby please I love you god dammit!" Connor screamed, pain lacing through his voice.

"Kill him, I'm gonna kill that fucking asshole Jared!" Connor sneered. Running as fast as he could towards the tree Evan jumped off last summer. He saw him, Connor saw him halfway up the tree.

"Evan!" Connor yelled, he could have sworn he saw Evan halt.

"No no no baby please please come down! W-We can talk! I can help you, talk to me!" Connor begged, climbing up after Evan.

"Go away Connor! I don't want the man I love to have to deal with someone like me! I'm broken Connor don't you get that?!" He screamed, climbing faster.

"No no no no!" Connor tried to climb, but he just didn't have any upper arm strength. That's when he head it, a gasp and broken sob sounded in his ears before a branch passed by his head.

"Eva-" The name barely passed his lips before Evans body passed him. Connor reached out and prayed his hand would catch before the inevitable. His luck ran true as his hand gripped around his ankle.

Connor let out a thankful laugh in glee, before he heard it. That sound echoed deep in his skull as his tears started to poor over and roll his cheeks.

"No no no no." Connor mumbled looking down at a limp Evan. There was blood falling from the crack in his forehead. His head hit the rock at the base of the tree. If Connor hadn't grabbed his ankle he might still be alive.

The boy let out a sob and jumped down from the tree, grabbing Evans shoulders and pulling him up.

His skin was sickly pale, blood and tears mixed on his face. Connor put a shaking hand on his cheek and let out a heartbreaking sob. He screamed in pain and hit his fist against the ground.

Connor let out another pained sob and hugged Evan close to his chest. He didn't care if he got covered in blood, wouldn't be the first time.

Shakily, Connor placed his lips on Evans forehead.

"I-I love you so so m-much Ev.. I-"

The only sounds that could be heard in the orchard from the point on were heartbroken sobs, and the jagged sounds of skin being sliced open.