Dorks in Dresses 🤍

Connor Murphy likes dresses.

Let me rephrase..

Connor Murphy loves dresses.

The way it feels, the way it twirls, the other over all aesthetic, and obviously how much hotter it made him look.

He had just purchased a new dress, this one coming halfway down his thighs. It had a sweetheart neckline and off the shoulder sleeves.

 It had a sweetheart neckline and off the shoulder sleeves

It was a baby blue, Evan's favorite color. He actually got it for the anxious boy.

They had both just reached a new level in their relationship, and both confessed to liking, or in this case, loving dresses. So they decided to put on a little fashion show.

Evan was in the bathroom just down the hall getting dressed.

They haven't seen the others picks, Connor had seen a handful of dresses in his closet the day before but had no clue which one he chose.

He smiled at the thought of Evan, they started dating shortly after he found Evan at the bottom of a tree, with a gruesome broken arm. The same tree that he was going to go out on.

Obviously they talked about it and didn't feel that way anymore, the two were prefect for each other, balancing the other out.

When Connor's depression started acting up Evan would sit with him. Ranting about trees and how much the other ment to him.

Whenever Evan got really anxious or lonely, Connor would hug him tightly, listing off all the things that made Evan, Evan. How much he was worth and loved by the older boy.

"Fuck that boy.." He chuckled, twirling infront of the mirror.

"How can someone so tiny have so much love to give, and how can someone like me fall deeper in love everyday.. He's amazing..."

"A-As are you."

Connor chuckled and turned to face Evan, stopping short.

The dress he was wearing looked so right, hugging all his curves beautifully.

It hung off one shoulder, and the ruffled layers of the bottom half ended a little higher up than Connor's.

The baby pink dress complicated Evan's dirty blond hair and blue eyes perfectly.

"Fuck Ev.."

"What? D-Do I look bad?"

"On the contrary, quite beautiful.. You look so beautiful."

Evan's face bloomed in color as he shyly looked towards the floor.

Connor hurridly walked up to his boyfriend and cupped his cheeks.

"No no don't look away, your so.. fuck."

"I-I don't think you can be 'fuck' C-Con.."

The taller boy chucked, trailing his hands down his chest to rest gently on his waist.

"I don't have any words to.. fuck I love you so much..."

Evan smiled and eyed Connor flirtatiously.

"Speak for y-your self.. You're glowing."

Connor chuckled as Evan reached up and tucked a small strand of hair behind his ear.

"What d-did I do to deserve you?"

"Speak for yourself Ev. That's a question I ask myself daily."

He rolled his eyes, pulling Connor to the bed.

"S-Shut up Con.."

"Oh lord and heavens above! I made THE Evan Hansen say 'shut up'!"

The pink clad boy rolled his eyes, and climbed on top of the other.

"Y-You're such a dork.."

"Hmm your dork."

"Haha yes! Your dork Con."

"You know you love me." Connor sang softly, running his hands up and down Evan's back, occasionally massaging his scalp.

"Do I know that?"

Connor looked down at him questionably.

"Yes. Yes I do."

The younger boy leaned a bit higher and pressed his lips to the others.

"Such a dork." Connor mumbled against the other lips, just enjoying the warmth of it all.

Evan smiled, curling into Connor's neck.

"I love you."

"I love you two Ev, so so much."