Me too! 🤍

Art = MINE

•••

"Have you ever wondered why I have long hair?" Connor asked one night while cuddling with his boyfriend Evan. The smaller boy wiggled until he was face to face with Connor, gently cupping his cheeks.

"You look beautiful with it, and I love braiding it, but why I have no idea."

Connor took a deep breath. It wasn't like he's been mentally preparing himself for this moment for weeks. Just finally telling a secret that only his family knows.

God is that nerve wracking or what?

"I..I'm umm.."

"It's ok Con, take all the time you need ok? I'll always be here for you."

Connor chuckled.

"When did you become the romantic heart throb? Dumbass making me cry 'n shit."

Evan sat up and taking Connors face with him.

"I-Im sorry!" Evan wiped the tears away from the taller boys face, "I just thought t-that I'd tell y-you that be-because I really do feel that w-way and-"

Connor quickly shut him up by pressing his lips to Evans.

"Hmm I always forgot how much I love it when you kiss me to shut me up." Connor giggled and laid back down on his bed.

"Umm but seriously this is kinda important acorn." Evan smiled.

"Hmmm I love that nickname.. Sorry continue."

Connor rolled his eyes and grabbed Evans feminine hips, pulling the smaller boy on top of him.
He took a deep breath and grabbed the bottom of his sweater pulling it off him.

"Connor- what?"

"Just, let me do this please?" He mumbled, now sporting a simple gray T-shirt.
Taking Another deep breath, he pulled the shirt up and over his head leaving him in just..

His binder.

It was tan, with some stars and hearts scribbled on the sides.

"Connor are you-?" Evan whispered, scared to break the silence.

"T-Thats why I wanted you on top of me.. if you weren't I'd already be out the door..." Connor cried, wrapping his arms around his head in frustration.

"I hate it.." He mumbled, letting his tears fall freely now.

"I keep my hair long so Larry doesn't shit on me for being a boy. So he doesn't insult me every chance he gets. In his words.. It gives him a sense that his little girl is still somewhere inside me even though she never existed in the first place."

"Connor.. Con please look at me." Evan whispered, gently placing his hands on top of Connors bare arms.

Taking a deep breath he removed his arms too look right at Evans..

Joyous face?

"W-Why do you look so happy?"

"Because you were so strong to tell me! That you're still the same man I fell in love with and this doesn't change anything! I also umm.. yeah you uhh-"

"Evan baby you're mumbling." Connor laughed, thrilled to have such a fantastic response from his partner.

Evan smiled before reaching towards the bottom of his shirt.

"O-Only my mom knows but.."

Connor.exe has stopped working.

"No fucking way holy shit you're not-"

Evans shirt was removed to show off his own tan binder.

"Holy fucking shit this is amazing! Fuck Evan I love you so fucking much!"

Evan laughed loudly as he was pulled to Connors chest, kisses being distributed all over his face and neck.

"You're my handsome boy Evan."

"And you're mine."