Sincerely Three 🔥🔥

Ok so skip if you're that innocent baby (Katelyn).

But if not enjoy! Also I can't be the only one who's been looking for this ship and well as this smut dynamic shit.

Also why not I'll throw in two Alpha's and an Omega! What's the worst that could happen???

•••

Evan fucked up, royally.

He wasn't suppose to touch himself with out his Alpha's permission.

..and Jared caught him.

In Evan's defense, they hadn't fucked in two weeks. He was itching to be filled.

Currently, Evan was on his stomach, hands strapped behind his back, and his feet tied to a metal bar holding his legs apart.
A vibrator stick was strapped across his hole. The vibrations were on the lowest setting, gaining moan after moan from Evan to turn it up.

"Connor should be here soon to punish you, until then you're not allowed to cum and if you do. Well, why don't I just call in sick for you right now?"

Evan moaned again, louder. His slick leaking out of him slowly.

"P-Please Jared please I-I can't ahh please fuck me Jared please-"

"Shut it. If you only listened to the rules we wouldn't be in this predicament slut."

The boy's waited patiently for Connor to arrive, he was aware of the situation and promised to be home as soon as possible.

"Hmm it's going to be so much fun, slowly breaking you until you can do nothing but beg and sob for us to let you cum. God you smell so amazing Evan."

"You're so fucking right." Connor said, voice low, walking quickly into the room.

"C-Con- Ahh hmmm~" Evan moaned loudly, pushing his face into the fluffy pillows.

"Oh baby don't muffle yourself, Jared baby can you get his collar for me?" Connor asked sweaty, kissing Jared's neck from behind.

"Look at you Evan, so needly for your Alpha's to fill you up hmm? Don't worry we'll take care of you."

The Omega moaned when he felt the pale blue collar tighten around his neck. A sharp tug forced another shocked moan out of him as his neck stretched away from the pillow.

"Such pretty noises Jared, it's such a shame he was bad today."

"Such a shame."

Evan choked and Connor immediately released the collar.

"Color baby?"

"Green, so fucking green please touch me I-I can't it's been forever please!" Connor took a step back towards Jared who wrapped his arms around the taller makes waist.

"What do you say baby? Should we punish him now?"

Connor hummed, pulling out some lube from his pocket.

"It'd be a crime to let our little Omega suffer at the hands of that vibrator any longer.."

Jared nodded, kissing Connor's neck before grabbing the lube from him.

"How many fingers do you want baby? How many did you have in you when I found you?" Jared teased, removing the vibrator to blow at his pink hole.

"Ahhh fuck Jared I-I had three, three fingers ahhH~" Evan moaned loudly as Jared thrusted in three of his fingers.

"F-Faa Jared please- C-Connor ahhhh~" This us what he's been reduced to, a moaning, pleading mess.

Evan's slick gushed out of him at a faster rate, running down his thighs and making the room smell like honey and pine trees.