Snappy🔥

Evan was fully prepared for tonight. Tonight was the night he was going to have se- s- that- with his boyfriend.

He wasn't terrified.

No not at all.

Taking a deep breath, he tapped on the Murphy door. Connor told him that his parents were in the next town over visiting relatives for the weekend, and Zoe was at a friend's. So the house was all to themselves.

"Ev! You came!" Connor giggled, pulling Evan into the house.

"O-Of course I did.." Evan's stutter never went away, but Connor's told him a thousands of times that he thought it was adorable. It was just so Evan.

"What do you wanna do? I set up a few movies we could watch, or or or we can play Apocalypse of the Damned, my friend Michael lent it to me this weekend so lucky lucky! I also baked some pastries! I shaped them as small branches and leaves and they taste really good so-"

Evan grabbed Connor's cheeks and planted their lips together roughly. He was rarely ever straight forward unless it was something he really wanted, and Connor has admitted that he loves when Evan takes control.

Slowly he backed the taller boy into the wall, pulling his hair harshly. Connor let out a breathy moan, grabbing at Evans hips to roughly pull their hips together.

"Damn Hansen. As much as I love you," Connor twisted and slammed Evan into the wall, gripping the back of his thighs roughly, "I'm in charge tonight. Now jump."

Evan obeyed immediately, letting Connor carry him up stairs to his room.

"Evan I need you to be sure you want this, because I'm pretty sure I won't be able to stop myself when we start." He nodded and wrapped his arms around Connor's neck tightly, thrusting his hips up.

"Oh that is lovely." Evan whined and pulled off his shirt the moment Connor set him down. He was working on unbuttoning his jeans when Connor ripped them off completely, having already stripped himself. The boys shared a heated kiss as they fell onto the bed with a bounce.

"Fuck you're so hot.. Hold on I have an idea I think you'll like.." Evan watched as Connor grabbed the lube from his drawer and twisted so his face was hovering above Evan's shaft.

Before he could ask what he was doing, he was flipped over again, laying face first to Connor's impressive length.

"C-Connor-"

"Do you trust me?"

Evan pushed up to his hands and glanced under himself to Connor, in disbelief.

"W-What kind of question is t-that of course I-I do.." With a deep breath Evan watched as Connor reached a hand down, stroking himself gently. The smaller boy immediately snapped his head to watch, drooling at the sight.

"Don't be shy baby boy, it's your treat."

Evan moaned softly, laying down on top of Connor. He grabbed him, and started to gently stroke his boyfriend, licking him like a lollipop.

"Fuck baby boy so good.." Connor moaned, lubing up his fingers.

"How many do you want baby? Use your words." Evan, panting against Connor's shaft, threw his head back in pleasure.

"C-C-Connor please t-three please ahHH~!" Connor smiled, and started to stroke him gently as he removed the plug, and thrust his fingers inside.

"F-Fuck you're s-so good. Don't stop."

Evan continued, taking Connor's tip into his mouth.

The taller boy groined and thrusted upwards sharpy, temporarily cutting off Evan's air supply. After a choked gasp escaped, Connor pulled out and roughly pulled Evan up so he was straddling his hips.

"God you're so fucking beautiful.." He slowly ran a hand down Evan's back, his almost white hand against Evan's tanner skin was intoxicating.

"C-Connor please.."

"Good boy, falling apart already and we're not even at the best part."

Evan growled.

"And it isn't that fucking hard to get to it!"

Connor's eyes widened at his tone.

"Much more of that and I'll edge you several times and you won't be allowed to cum until tomorrow night."

Evan twisted to look behind him, eyes shining brightly, with a hint of danger.

"You wouldn't dare."

"Oh but I would sweetheart.. See I love edging you, just as much as you like keeping all my cum burried deep inside you. Until the next time I bend you over and fuck you."

Evan groined, throwing his head back. Connor reached up and grabbed Evan's shoulders, pulling him back to chest.

"You like when I fuck you.. You like me using you for my own pleasure, my little cock slut hmm?" Connor whispered into his ear. Evan panted loudly, whimpering small pleads to continue.

"Tell me what you are."

"Y-Your slut.."

"Louder."

"I-Im your cock slut sir- P-Please please use me!"

Connor grinned and grabbed his shaft, lining up to Evan's hole.

"Who do you belong to?"

"Y-ou Ah! God fuck!"

Connor started the pace fast and furious. Planting his feet to the mattress and snapping his hips up, he wound his arms around Evan's arms and chest to hold him down.

"F-Fuck C-Con so good s-so good!"

Connor nodded into his neck, placing rough bites and bruises across his nape.

"S-Shit shit so close C-Con please f-f-faster!"

"Ok baby boy, since you've been so good."

Taking a deep breath, Connor twisted them and started pounding Evan into the bed.

"Fuck!"

After several more minutes Evan reach back to pull Connor to his back.

"C-Cum inside me please p-please!"

"Alright baby boy."

A few thrusts was all it took for Connor to cum, spilling deep inside of the other boy. Evan followed shortly afterwards. They moaned in unison as Connor pulled out gently.

"E-Empty Connor..?"

He nodded and received his blue butt plug, plugging him up tightly.

"Hmm s-so good.."

Connor chuckled and reached over to grab a towel, cleaning the boys off. He carefully moved Evan to the side of the bed, where he cleaned up the cum on the sheets.

"C-Connor c-c-cuddles?"

"Uhh, duh." Evan chuckled, letting out a warm sign when he felt Connors arms wrap around him from behind.

"I love you Connor.."

"I love you too Evan, my Evan."