Unstable‼️🔥

Hey y'all first request, enjoy!

•••

It was no secret that Connor Murphy was unstable.

Not unstable in the way that therapy and medicine could help, but completely lost in his own mind.

The last time his family had tried to get him a therapist he ended up snapping her neck. He covered it up to make it seem like she hung herself from the ceiling and was easily the innocent boy.

From then on he was fascinated by just how far he could push people before they were pushed over the edge.

...and Evan Hansen was his new target.

The boy was an odd one, but he knew he was different from his other victims.

After carefully memorizing the boys routine, pretty much like clockwork. He attacked him on his way home from school, grabbing him from behind, and dragging him into the woods to sedate him.

Within a few minutes he was dead weight.

Connor smiled, glee ridden.

•••

Evan woke a few hours later, dazed and confused as to why his arms were strapped above his head, and his shirt was ripped open.

"Good, you're awake. We can finally start."

Evan groggily twisted his head to come face to face with Connor's wide eyed, sick look.

He screamed and tried to pull away but all that got him was a sharp slap.

"I wouldn't scream just yet baby.. We haven't even gotten to the good part."

Evan panted, closing his eyes tightly. Maybe this was all just a bad dream? He knew from his stinging cheek and bruising wrists it was far from it.

"Hmm what to do with you Evan.."

He watched as the taller boy stood and walked off, giggling slightly.

"I mean there's so many options! So many way to push you.." Connor turned sharpy to Evan, slowly crawling up his body and forcing his legs apart.

"I've been saving one.. Just for you..."

Evan's brain finally caught up with him.

"W-Wait you don't want to do this- M-My mom and J-Jared will-"

"Will what?" Connor cut the other boy off by gripping his neck tightly. He giggled, watching as Evan tried to buck him off, having no idea what what thoughts it was giving Connor.

"Oh that is perfect do not stop."

Evan, with tears in his eyes, silently pleaded for someone to come save him. He knew it was a long shot since his mom was working an extra long shift tonight, and Jared was away on some vacation with his family and wouldn't be back for a few more days.

"What to do first what to do first..."

Finally Connor removed his fingers, letting Evan greedily gulp up as much air as he could.

He jumped from the bed and walked over to a metal table, pulling out some more rope, and a small knife.

"How do you feel about being my little guinea pig?"

Evan didn't answer.

"I said," Connor grabbed his chin and forced their gazes to lock, "How do you feel about being my little guinea pig."

The way he said it left no room for negotiation, so again, Evan didn't say anything.

With a growl Connor forced his teeth apart and slid in a wide metal ring. Evan tried to fight him off before it was snug behind his teeth, forcing his mouth open widely.