Obsession ‼️🔥 2/2

Y'all know the warnings~
⚠️⚠️⚠️

•••

Jared and Connor had a plan, nab Evan while his mom was on vacation.

The shorter male convinced Evan to tell his mom to go and treat herself for a week or two while he stayed with Jared. She was a bit hesitant at first, but agreed, thrilled to use all her days off she was saving up.

So off she went, and off Evan went to Jared's house. The two boys already had everything set up and ready to go as soon as Evan walked through the door.

Connor was holding a glass of drugged water that would make Evan's hormones go through the roof, and Jared held a set of handcuffs. They were in his back pocket.

When the doorbell rung Connor almost dropped the glass in excitement, this would be the closest he'd ever be to Evan, his mind hadn't wrapped around it yet.

"Hey Acron! I want you to meet someone! This is Connor, we met at camp over the summer."

"N-Nice to meet you C-Connor!" Evan stumbled, making the pale boy blush harder.

"You too Evan, refreshments?"

His eyebrows furrowed at the glass in Connor's hands, but ruled out anything since he was friends with Jared. He'd never do anything to hurt him, shut up anxiety.

After a few minutes if chatting, Jared pushed the boys to his basement bedroom, claiming he wanted to play a videogame or something. Evan, used to his behavior, followed quickly.

Unfortunately for Connor and Jared, Evan drank the glass very slowly.

He was getting a bit more comfortable around Connor so Jared wasn't complaining. However, the tall boy was getting anxious. He wanted to touch him for fuck's sake!

"God fucking dammit."

"Connor." Jared warned, glaring at the paler boy. He didn't want anything bad to go wrong and scare Evan off, it would ruin everything.

"I get it fuck you. It's just hard."

Evan turned to face the other two, holding a questionable gaze.

"Is everything alright?"

Connor almost moaned at Evan's concern, almost feeling bad for what he was about to do.

"I'm done." He snarled, grabbing Evan's collar and forcing their lips together.

The blond immediately gasped, granting access to his mouth. Connor moaned hotly and gripped the back of Evan's head, holding him still so he couldn't move away.

He tried to push away, or ask for Jared's help, but the act that followed hurt him to his core.

Jared pulled Evan's head back, and pored the rest of the water into his mouth when he gasped, and held him so he couldn't spit or breath out.

He tried desperately to pull away from the two boys, but Connor had wound his arm's around Evans, pinning them to his sides. He threw a leg over Evan's and watched in satisfaction as he tried to pull away, slowly going blue.

"He's not swallowing."

"I got it."

Jared released Evans nose to grab his neck tightly, squeezing and releasing a few times before plugging Evan's nose again.