Not Mad Anymore

**** tha squad (Aug's band - Jerome (drums) Shad (guitar with locs), Carlos (guitar blue shirt) keys (keyboard and musical director) and Aug's dancers Candace and Desiree. Yes this is the real band and dancers.

ALSO CONGRATS TO TRAV AND TIMA ON BABY CALLIE ARRIVING!

JAZMINE P.O.V. -

"Are you really upset at me?"

I asked DJ who was giving me the silent treatment as we walked down the street from the hotel to the venue where Aug was having rehearsal.

"DJ." I wrapped my arm around him.

He removed it.

"Jazmine get away from me before I hurt your feelings. Like really. Because I'm this close. This fucking close." He held up this index finger and thumb close together.

"We're still going to go."

"I see what this is turning into."

He pushed open the double doors to get to the Park and Suites Arena, where the concert was going to be tomorrow night.

"What are you talking about?" I quickly ran behind him seeing as he was speed walking in an angry huff.

"I don't even know why I came. If I didn't need the check, I would take my black ass home."

"DJ it'll be fun hanging with everybody."

"I don't want to hang with them niggas. I want to hang with my best friend, the person I came here with. I don't want to be some fucking third wheel!" He practically yelled in the hallway as we were trying to find where to enter to get inside the actual arena.

"You're not going to be a third wheel. I'm not like that and you know it. I have never put anybody before you. Besides the whole crew is coming. But If you don't want to go then fine. We don't have to go. But it's not worth you getting angry over."

"We're already fucking here so let's just go." He walked down the hall and disappeared inside the arena.

I went into the arena. Aug was on stage with Tha Squad (Carlos- Guitarist. Shad - Guitarist. Keyz - His musical director and keyboardist. Jerome - Drums. And DJ Era-DJ).

They were going over Downtown.

This was a huge arena, so I looked for DJ. And found him sitting toward the front talking to Candace and Desiree, Aug's background dancers.

"What type of workouts y'all be doing? Cause I need these abs." He pinched Candace's abs.

Her and Desiree had on these cropped sweat-shirts and black leggings with their high-heeled boots they were going to dance in.

"It's from dancing. We just dance and do yoga." Desiree said sipping from her water bottle.

"Bitch you make that seem easy. Yoga and all them damn flips and loops, and stretches. Girl gone. Give me some jumping jacks and call it a day."

They laughed.

"Hey Jazz." Candace said as I sat down.

"Hey y'all."

DJ rolled his eyes at me.

"Uh-oh. What happened? Ain't y'all best friends?" Desiree asked.

"He's just being dramatic girl. Don't pay him no mind." I kissed DJ's cheek and he wiped it off.

"So you guys excited about being on tour?" Desiree looked at us rubbing her hands together excited.

"I guess. I would prefer to go sight-seeing but somebody had other plans." DJ looked at me.