Embarassing Friends

**** DJ and Amb in m/m. Jazz and Amb friends in real life lol."

Jazmine POV-

"Look who I found at the strip club?" DJ walked in my house using his key.

"Amby!!!!!!!!!!" I ran to hug one of my closest friends. I actually met her through DJ. She was his close friend and in return became mine.

She was in the army however so she was never here. She had just got back from being stationed in Germany.

"I've missed you girly." She sat on my couch.

"I know how long you back for?"

"Just a couple of weeks then I got to go to North Carolina."

"Aww well we'll hang out why you're here."

"And...." DJ coughed.

"What?" Amber looked at us.

"Any exciting news?" DJ said blandly.

"No." I stared at him like shut up. I wasn't going to blast who I was in a relationship with.

We were interrupted by the door bell. I went to get it and it was Aug.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Amber screamed to the absolute top of her lungs and jumped on my couch with her shoes.

"Bitch if you don't get down." DJ slapped her butt.

She jumped down and walked to August with her arms outstretched.

"August Alsina." She wrapped her arms around his waist and laid her head on his chest.

Now any other person I would knock them out but I know she's been locked up on an army base in another country and doesn't know what's going on.

"The Lordt is alive and risen. We don't have to wait till Easter." She still was stuck on Aug.

"Umm Jazz you gon..." Aug looked at me like get her.

"Amb." I tried to disconnect her.

"Nooooooo." She whined refusing to let go.

"Bitch swerve." DJ pulled her back by her belt buckle.

She got on her knees and lifted her hands and dramatically said. "Lordt I've been delivert. I've been delivered y'all." She laid out on the floor, raising her hands to the heavens.

"Bitch." DJ started laughing. And I chuckled.

"Amber get up." I kicked her softly.

"Oww." She got up, straightening her clothes.

"Aug this is my friend Amber."

"You got August Alsina as a client and didn't tell me?"

"That's her man. But you ain't get that tea from me." DJ walked away like he didn't say nothing.

She hit me hard. "Why didn't you tell me fool? You don't keep no tea like this. Umm August bruh you need to come in and sit down cause we got to talk if you dating my sis." She pulled him by the arm to sit down.

"Question 1. What's your license plate number?" She pulled out her phone to take note.

"What?" Aug laughed.

"In case Jazz come up missing and we got to track you."

"VSE 307." DJ said.

"How you know that?"

"Cause D-A-J. Don't play these games with you niggas." She high fived DJ. "We gon find you."

"Leave him alone." I sat on Aug's lap.