Petty Boots

*** a lot of people say aug and jazz are bi- polar. sometimes when they argue it's a real argument most of the times it's playful banter. Couples play argue all the time. I swear some of y'all take some stuff too literal. Lighten up loves. Lol. They be playing half the time. When it's real you'll know."

Jazmine POV-

"So that's how you gon treat me?" August asked laying in my bed fully naked underneath the covers.

We had just got done making love, but now I had a ton of stuff to do.

"August I have a ton of stuff to do. The main thing being cleaning." I threw on my robe and picked up the pile of clothes off the floor.

"That's all I am to you? A daily dose of good dick and you go about your business."

"August." I laughed at his dramatics .

"You are treating me like a booty call."

"First of all it's not booty call hours. It's ten in the morning."

"You wrong man." He got out the bed.

"How am I wrong?" I looked at him.

"I wanna cuddle and talk and you just like, " nigga I got shit to do."

"Cuddle and talk?" I rolled my eyes. "August please."

"I'm serious." He came behind me pulling me into his body. "I be trying to get on my Drake shit with you and you be using me babe." He kissed my neck.

"August goodbye. Didn't you tell me you had to go the studio?"

"I do. But you know I carve out time for you."

"You are so corny." I unwrapped him from around me.

"I have to clean up. Ever since you been staying with me my house has been an utter mess. And yours is all neat and clean."

August was so damn messy. And he didn't clean up after himself. I had to. And while his house was Spick and Span mine was a pig stye.

Everywhere he went in my house he left a trail of his junk.

"I can leave and not come back then." He said throwing on his boxers.

"Bye." I threw all the dirty clothes in the laundry bag so I could wash them.

My phone buzzed. It was David telling me he would be here in 45 minutes.

"Damn." I mumbled to myself. I totally lost track of time.

"Who was that?" August asked getting his clean clothes out his dresser I bought for just his clothes.

"David. He's going to be here soon and I got all this cleaning up to do. Let me take my shower real quick." I rushed to the bathroom to take my shower.

I thought for sure August would have taken his shower and left for the studio. So I could use the rest of the time to clean without distractions.

I got out the shower went in my room and got dressed.

I went to straighten up the living room where we would be working to find August in there laying on the couch watching television.

"I thought you were leaving?" I said getting the vacuum.

"I'm not feeling too well so I told Knuck let's try for tomorrow."

😒😒😒😒

"Well can you go in the room babe. We finna be out here and I need to straighten it up."