Claiming Bae Part 2

"DJ and Jazz in m/m"

August POV-

"I got it baby." I took Jazz's bags from her, as she reached to get them out of the trunk.

I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind and brought her into me, trying to kiss her.

"I'm not in the mood August." She unwrapped my arms from around her and went to go stand at the front of the car.

She had been in a bad fucking mood all day. Wouldn't let me touch her. Kiss her. Talk to her.

I sighed and got our bags out the trunk. I pressed the button on the trunk of my Range, so the trunk would automatically go down.

And we walked silently to the front door. She rang the doorbell. I looked at her, she looked at me, then down at the ground annoyed.

"Thought y'all got lost." My mother opened the door with a huge grin on her face and hands on her hips.

I chuckled. " Nah Ma, they was doing construction on the highway. It delayed us a bit."

"Was bout to say." My mother turned her attention to Jazmine. "Well, well, If it ain't Miss Jazzy."

"Nice to meet you Ms. Blair." Jazmine extended her hand to shake my mother's hand.

"Girl please. Cut that Ms. Blair stuff
Out. It's Shelia. And we hug around here." My mother grabbed her into a big embrace.

She whispered something in Jazmine's ear, which made her let out a loud laugh.

"No." Jazmine smiled shyly.

"Okay then." My mother said.

"What y'all whispering about?" I brought the bags in and sat them by the door.

"Stop being nosey. And don't leave them bags at my door. Take them in the room. Blocking my door with yo junk."

"It's Jazmine's junk too."

"Boy disappear." My mother rolled her eyes at me and turned her attention to back to Jazmine.

"Jazmine go change into some comfortable clothes and wash your hands baby so we can get started on dinner."

"Ms. Blair...I mean Shelia. I don't really feeling like cooking now." Jazmine said.

"Well you must not feel like eating? This ain't no hotel. Ain't no room service. Y'all gon cook for me while you here."

Jazmine looked at me.

"Let me go put these bags up." I headed to the room. I was not arguing with Shelia Marie Blair. If she said do something, you do it.

Jazmine followed behind me to the room.

"Can you give me my bag please?" She yanked her roll luggage hard from me.

"I don't care how mad you is. Don't snatch shit from me!" I looked down at her as she went through her luggage. "Shit. Taking your fucking insecurities out on me. I ain't did shit to you."

She was pissing me off with this sour ass mood, when I ain't did shit but try to be supportive.

She got her clothes and went into the bathroom down the hall. I got changed and went in the kitchen with my mother.

"Where Jazmine?"

"In the bathroom I guess." I shrugged.

"What you mean you guess?"

"She snatching shi-stuff from me. Cause she mad. I don't know what type of niggas she dealt with in the past, but I don't play that. You not finna son me. I don't care how upset you are." I grabbed a can of Sprite out the fridge and slammed the door closed.