Level-38

"Wow, it's been a week already..." Jimin muttered to himself as he sat on top of his ready-packed suitcase while the teams waited for the coach to pull into the school that was running later than it should have been.

"I can't wait to see the hotel room, we're sharing rooms in groups of four and three. Maybe we'll be lucky enough to share it together." Jungkook cooed at the idea of having a sleepover with his friends. Also the possible mischief he can cause at night to just annoy and spite them out of the kindness of his heart.

"Don't lie, we all know that you want Namjoon to be your roommate." Taemin sighed. Jungkook was so obvious about the idea that it was killing him. Even Taemin simply mentioning Namjoon's name cause him to blush which further proved the point.

Jimin was about to say something in retaliation but was cut off by the football team's coach who yelled over everyone to grab everyone's attention. He was the one that organized the trip in the to Busan. Everyone quietened down to hear what he was going to say out of respect towards the man.

"Alright, there are two coaches, one for the girls and another for the boys. Since some people have a not so good relationship with others I have made a seating plan to make this trip go smoothly." That sentence is what made everyone let out a petty 'awe' at the news they didn't want to hear. Everyone wanted to sit next to their friends, even Jimin considering he was a social outcast and only feels comfortable around a certain group of people.

"I know none of you wants to hear this but it's just to avoid any types of arguments that might cause us to be later than we should be. I'll tell everyone where to sit once you get onto the bus. The girls will get on first." The coach informed and everyone was forced to accept the plan that he made for them all.

"Damn, I hope we sit close enough to each other." Taemin frowned as he watched two coaches pull up into the school grounds.

The football coach called for the girls to board the bus that was parked closer to the entire of the school gate so they can leave first. Some sent flirtatious waves and winks to the boys that they were interested in before boarding the bus and in all honesty, Jimin was happy that he wouldn't have to sit on a bus full of girls for two and a half hours, he'd try to kill them.

They were all bitches to say the least in Jimin's opinion. He only likes Irene but he hasn't talked to her since the first day he joined the team so she doesn't get any special treatment to him.

"Come'on boys, move it." The coach clapped his hands as he tried to hype the boys up, grabbing his clipboard with the seating plan in hand to make sure everyone sticks to it.

Jungkook was first in the cue and was placed in the near back of the right side of the aisle and Taemin was placed on the same row on the opposite side of the aisle so they were pretty happy with where they were. Jimin was now panicked. He had his fingers crossed to be sitting next to one of them.

"Park Jimin, first row on the left. You're sitting next to the window." The man spoke with a smile. Jimin thank him and tried to avoid complaining but he was miserable with where he was. He was sitting so far away from his friends and now a stranger is more than likely going to sit next to him.

Jimin gasped. "What if Hoseok sits next to me?" Jimin shivered at the thought. He will bribe the coach of it comes to that.

Now, however, Jimin was playing the waiting game to see who he was going to sit next to the more time that passed the more he was getting anxious. He looked behind him to get an idea of how the seating plan was going to work. From what he can tell, since there are too many seats, every second row was skipped, so that went the seats behind him were going to get skipped.