Level-2

Jimin awkwardly walked silently beside the chatty boy that was hugging his puppy while walking. Jimin was too scared to say anything Incase he said anything rude that would make the brunet instantly dislike him or make him go away. This was the first time someone willingly spoke and to hang out with him. He didn't want to ruin it.

"So, Jimin, how old are you?" Hoseok asked the said male.

"I'm seventeen." Jimin weakly replied.

"No kidding, me too! When's your birthday? I was born on February the eighteenth." The brown-haired male asked again.

"October the thirteenth."

"Cute, that means I'm your Hyung." Hoseok grinned devilishly but in an adorable and playful manner that makes you want to squish his cheeks.

"I guess so." Jimin innocently smiled back at the older, stilling slightly he felt his Hyung's arm wrap around him as they kept walking.

"So tell me," Hoseok began, holding the small dog close to his chest with his one hand while the other wrapped around Jimin. "Why are you not in school?"

"Oh..." Jimin muttered. He wasn't sure if he should answer truthfully or not but decides to tell the most truthful answer he could answer with. "I had PE class today and I kinda get made fun of a lot so I decided to take a day off." It wasn't a lie but it wasn't the complete truth either. "What about you? Why aren't you in school?"

"I am transferring schools. I'm gonna start going to this new school next week. It's down by the hospital a few blocks away from the dog park. I can't remember what it was called. Something like-"

"Korean Flower Boys Prep?"  Jimin asked, head up as he looked at the older and far taller man beside him.

"Yep, the very one." Hoseok grinned.

"That's the school I attend!" Jimin beamed. He will have someone nice to him for once.

"That's great! So I'll have a friend there that I know already." Hoseok informed.

Jimin could feel his heart in his chest starting to race. His heart began to pound against the walls of his chest when Hoseok wrapped his arm around the younger's neck, pointing into the direction of the shopping mall which was now in sight of the two boys. Hoseok dragged the younger faster towards the shops, still smiling happily. "Come'on, Jiminie~! These shops aren't opened all day."

The said male nodded and followed the older towards the shops, he looked forward to their evening.

/ / / / /

"Jiminie~! What shops should we go to?" Hoseok pondered, looking around at all the shops around him, reading their names and basing on looks which shops they should go to since neither really had any ideas.

"I need to buy food but I think it's better if I buy that at the end of the day in case it gets spoiled while we are shopping so whatever you want to do I'm cool with." Jimin innocently smiled at the older, playing with the hem of his fluffy grey jumper while looking down at the filthy floor.

Hoseok hummed as he looked at the many different shops and tried calculating the amount of money he has in his head to try and dum it down to cheaper shops which he was able to afford since he was quite broke. He frowned at the realization he barely had thirty thousand won and wondered how he would be able to buy anything nice with that amount of money. I guess I could try and make it work. "How about we go try on some outfits? It will be fun." Hoseok spun on the ball of his feet to face the shorter male and dearly smiled at the seemingly nervous boy which he found quite cute.