Level-39

"Woah! Double beds!" Taemin exclaimed, taking his shoes off at the front door and jumping on the freshly made beds before anyone even had the chance to even walk through the doorway.

"Which one of you's will be the lucky boy to share a bed with me." Taemin smirked, patting the bed covers in a seductive manner while throwing a flirty wink at the three boys standing in the doorway with confusion written all over their faces.

"Huh... only two beds... I guess that since they're double it can make up for the lack of." Jungkook muttered, although deep down he guessed that this was a part of his plan. "A smart man you are." Jungkook laughed to himself before carrying his luggage into the room.

"I don't wanna share a bed with Tae and I'd accidentally but Jiminie's cute little body out of the bed so me and Taemin will share this one." Jungkook already receiving secret hand sign messages of gratitude from Taehyung why was hiding behind Jimin.

"So I guess Jimin and I will share this bed, great." Taehyung smiled, walking past Jimin and to the bed that was placed closest to the window before jumping on it. "Wow, as soft as a cloud!"

While everyone was testing the beds, Jimin dropped his luggage and moved to the window, smiling at the somewhat familiarity. "Wow! You can see the see from here!"

"Woah, really?" Taehyung asked, getting up from the bed and moved to behind Jimin and stared out the window to where the smaller was pointing.

Taehyung squinted his eyes. The sea was so far away that you can barely make out what it is, but it warmed his heart that something as small as that made Jimin excited. "Wow, it's beautiful, we should do our morning training there. You can join us, Jimin."

"Actually, the cheerleaders aren't allowed to interfere with this match, we can't perform anything because it isn't a home game or whatever. We're gonna give our full support though." Jimin smiled and god- did Taehyung want to cup his cheek and give a kiss onto those delicate lips of his. Little did he know that Jimin wanted the exact same thing.

"Jimin, you're the only one familiar here. Anywhere we should go?" Taemin questioned, almost falling asleep in the newly made bed.

"Hmm..." Jimin thought but it was so long since he'd last been here that his mind was completely blank. "I don't know, it's been so long since I've been here."

"Well, I'm gonna go take a bath." Jungkook informed, ready to use one of the hotel's soft and cloud-like baths towels which he was extremely looking forward to. Also, Jungkook wanted to steal all of the hotel's soap before anyone got to use them.

"I'm gonna go and annoy Kai." Taemin cheered, jumping off the bed, not even bothering to put back on his shoes before heading out.

With those two leaving, that left only Taehyung and Jimin left. The thought of the two being alone made Tae's heart beat faster. "D-do you want to do something together?"

"W-we can take a walk on the beach. I know it's pretty cold out but it looks so nice out." Jimin asked and there was no way on this planet that Taehyung was going to turn down such an opportunity. Especially when it's only the two of them.

"Sounds fun. Let's get changed into some clean clothes." Jimin nodded and grabbed some heavier and warmer clothes from his suitcase to change into.

Taehyung followed, taking a new change of clothes from his suitcase. Even though he shouldn't, he also took a few glances at Jimin as he took off his shirt. Tae's eyes widened. Jimin's back, it was covered in scars.

"Jimin..." Taehyung muttered, torn away from his train of thought when Jimin pulled a warm jumper over his chest, it was so baggy that you could no longer see his curves.