Level-16

Jimin smiled as he stared at the flowers he neatly arranged into the perfect position so you could see all of its beauty in every angle you look and sprayed water on the bouquet keep it hydrated. He awed at the flowers as he brushed his black hair back off his face.

"Boyfriend." The word and context were completely foreign to him. The word made a permanent smile on his face as he thought of the events of last night.

"Hey, brother. You're up early, how come?" Jihyun yawned as he rubbed his eyes and slowly swayed into the kitchen, half-asleep. "Does your stomach ache? Are you ill?"

"No, I'm fine." Jimin smiled and got up from his seat. "Why don't I make you breakfast today? French toast? You haven't had it in a while."

Jihyun nodded but stared in confusion, he's never been happy in the morning, nor be awake before him unless he is sick so why is today so different?

"So... you seem really cheerful today," he stopped when he spotted the fresh roses standing tall in a beautiful glass vase which was never really used since it belonged to their deceased grandmother. "Where did you get these flowers from?"

"Hoseok-ah gave them to me." Jimin smiled at the younger as he fried the toast for his younger brother.

"Oh, so how are things going between you two?" Jihyun asked as he walked up to his Hyung and watched him make him his breakfast, grabbing a few berries that were set out on the countertop.

"Em... I didn't want to tell you in case it didn't work out but- he took me out on a date yesterday." Jimin smiled and Jihyun's jaw dropped, as well as a few berries falling out of his mouth.

"What?! That is so great, Hyung! How did it go? Where did he take you?!" Jihyun squealed as he shook his brother in excitement.

"We went to a restaurant and- and he got me the flowers, then we went to this water fountain that did these water tricks and- it was the most fun I had all my life." Jimin's smile stayed plastered on his lips, soft and enchanting as it warmed his brother's heart. He's never seen him so happy.

"I'm so happy for you." Jihyun beamed and wrapped his arms around his Hyung and hugged him tightly, hearing him giggle at the action.

"He asked me to be his boyfriend."

"Get out of here!" Jihyun exclaimed, playfully slapping his older's shoulder. "Did you say yes? Oh, god, you better have said yes-"

"I said yes. I have a boyfriend." Jimin blushed at the word, he still wasn't used to it.

"That's great, Hyung!" Jihyun squealed at huffed his bother tighter. "I'm so happy for you. I should make you breakfast-"

"No! You do too much, so just enjoy your meal." Jimin laughed and handed him a plate of French toast and threw some berries on top for the younger.

Jihyun nodded and took the plate and saw his brother with nothing in front. "You're not eating?" The younger pouted and the older smiled with a nod in agreement to his question.

"I'm gonna get breakfast in school with Hoseok!" Jimin beamed. His heart pounded against the walls of his chest as he said his name out loud.

/ / / / /

Jimin waited outside the school gate with a paper brown bag with two bento boxes and some drinks for him and his Hyung to share before school starts which it will an hour away.

He went up on his tiptoes and tried to find the fire-haired boy. His face brightened immediately when he saw the boy walking in with two other members from the football team. He walked over, paper bag clutched in the palm of his hands. "Hyung!" Jimin piped up, awing as he saw his head spin towards him, hair swaying in the cool breeze.