New Story & More

!¡!¡PLEASE READ!¡!¡

Hey there, readers!

I got some exciting news! I will be out with a new story next month called "scenery"!

The story will be Jimin x Taehyung and will follow Taehyung falling in love with a nude life model called Jimin! The synopsis sounds pretty simple but Taehyung finds a lot of difficulties to confess his feelings to him.

Jimin struggles with insecurities about his body that Taehyung just doesn't understand. Taehyung as well finds it hard to control his jealousy. Not only that but can be labeled as insensitive and vulgar. Two complete opposites falling in love will cause a lot of trouble for them. But in the end it's worth it. Right?

I made lots of preparations for this story so that I'll be able to post regularly considering my school and work life so that my readers will be able to enjoy my stories! So I hope you'll look forward to it!

Not only that but do I have some anime fans among my readers? I love anime and have always wanted to start a cosplay account and finally I have! I'm in the process of making content for it but if you'd like to support me than please check out my new account on Instagram!

@/Taro.sii

Fandoms I'll be cosplaying from will consist of:
Demon Slayer, JJK, Spy x Family, Sk8, My Dress-Up Darling, BJ Alex, Killing Stalking, Genshin, Persona and lots lots more!

Thank you to all of my readers encouraging me on my journey! You have no idea how grateful I am!

Sincerely,
Author~Nim!