Level-12

Jimin groaned as his phone started to buzz vigorously on his nightstand. He tried to ignore it but after a while, he just can't ignore it anymore. He grabbed his phone and tried to get past the sudden brightness of his phone and saw the ID read 'Taemin Hyung'.

Jimin accepted the call and lifted his phone up to his ear, a yawn slipping past his lips as he rubbed his eyes open. "Hello?"

"Yo, Jimin. We're you sleeping? It's eight in the morning." The person on the other phone stated, laughing softly.

"Yeah, I mean, it's a Saturday so I usually sleep in on Saturdays." Jimin groaned, stretching his limbs out, hearing a cracking noise and hissed when he felt the pain jolt through his joints.

"Well anyhow, the cheer team is heading to the gym today and since you are now apart of the squad I was wondering if you wanna join? The girls usually head to the pool and you know, no guys are allowed to join the girls in the girls pool so I would like some company." Taemin whined, Jimin could hear him tap his feet against the ground.

Jimin laughed fondly at his Hyung and smiled. "I'm not really sure, I don't really go to the gym-"

"Please! I'll buy you ice cream afterwards!" Taemin whined again and Jimin just sighed, scratching his head.

"A-alright, I guess I can go with you-"

"Great! I'll send you the address! Bring a water bottle, towel and a spare change of clothes with you too!" Taemin spoke before hanging up so Jimin wouldn't have any second thoughts.

Jimin put his phone back on his nightstand and stared at the ceiling. He wasn't really planning on leaving his bed, let alone get exercise purposely.

/ / / / /

Jimin held onto his sports bag which was used just as much as his gymnastics mat. He followed the address and was told that Taemin would be waiting inside so he headed in and found the surprisingly short, black-haired male sitting inside on a lounge chair, probably waiting for him.

"Hello, Taemin Hyung." Jimin bowed towards the other male, making his head pop up at his name being called.

Taemin looked up at the younger and chuckled, using his hand to try and cover the smile he had on his face from laughing. "Jimin, you don't have to bow at me."

"O-oh, okay, sorry." The younger apologized, receiving a pat on the back from Taemin. "Come'on, we gotta get you signed up, you're gonna be coming here a lot so you'll need a membership. The school helps cover the monthly payments so we just gotta make sure the money goes onto the school's bill." Taemin informed and Jimin nodded although he didn't really pay much attention and followed his lead.

They went to the front desk and Jimin had to sign his signature on some form and show some ID to prove he came from the same school and then was given a gym membership card and a key for his locker. Another locker, neat.

"Pick up the pace, Jimin. First I think we will do some stretches, then maybe the treadmill, weights-oooh, and then the sauna!" The older rambled on and Jimin nodded, slightly frowning since he has to exercise- but hey! It could be worse, he could have his video games taken away and be band from take-aways.

They walked into what seemed like the locker room and he stilled when he saw all the members of the football team. 'Crap.'

Jimin pulled the older to his side, not having to go onto his tiptoes since the other was in fact shorter. "Why is the whole football team here?"