𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓- 𝕷𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖆 𝕯𝖔𝖌 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕴𝖙𝖘 𝕿𝖆𝖎𝖑

After the enlightening interview with Bedelia, Jack decided to head back to the FBI to check in with the forensics team.

He had hardly slept for a couple of days because of everything going on around him.

Thinking about the Hannibal and Will situation scared him the most. Although he didn't care that they were together, the idea of Hannibal throwing his partner off of the cliff felt as though it could be possible.

Opening the door of his car, he sighed. His hand lingered on the door as he closed it, with a small pang of an uncertain emotion in his chest as he thought of Will.

He headed into the expansive building in front of him. 

"Jack," Beverly called when he finally got to the forensics station. She walked up to him and handed him the lab report. 

"The blood samples show that both Hannibal and Will went off of the cliff, so we've sent a dive team down to the scene."

"Why do you look so concerned though?"

"The lab report also showed that Hannibal and Will killed Lloyd. Hannibal's now a suspect in the Ripper case, but we can't trial him because we don't know what happened to him after the fall."

"We are still trialing Dr. Chilton, is that correct?"

"Based on the evidence, yes."

"Good."

After this, Jack Crawford went back up to his office and reviewed the documents he took on Bedelia's statement.

He needed to get into contact with the police in Italy and make sure they were keeping a lookout for the two missing murderers.

Bedelia on the other hand, was feeling rather chuffed.

She knew that Hannibal had been chomping at the bit to have a chance of freedom with Will.

She poured herself a glass of wine, her bag packed with clothes and other household items that she would need to take with her when she left Baltimore for good. 

The psychiatrist knew all too well that Jack Crawford would see this as being suspicious, but she couldn't care about his investigation into her personal life, and the lives of her ex-patients.

She knew about the situation with Jack's wife and she felt sorry for the both of them, but she knew that the feeling would pass when she watched Hannibal and Will get dragged away from one another and thrown in a mental hospital until they curled up and died.

It was during times like these that Bedelia was glad she wasn't as much of an empath as Will Graham.

She then cast her mind back to the murderous lovers, who were headed to Cuba as she thought with her glass of red wine. Bedelia knew Hannibal all too well. 

The longest he would stay anywhere would be roughly three years, just long enough for the media coverage on him to cool down and his image to become blurred in everyone's minds. 

It also gave him a chance to reinvent himself and meticulously plan the next travel destination. He needed everything to be precise, so he had to imagine every scenario possible and prepare for the worst.

Even if that meant moving along with an empty plane seat beside him.

•~•~•~ Two Years Later •~•~•~

It was too cold outside to do anything, so Hannibal and Will lay together by the heater in their appartment. 

They eventually ended up in Switzerland together, in a towering apartment block with very little greenery. They got here after staying in Cuba for five months and using the ID's off of people that they'd killed. 

They took a plane into Germany, and then took a connecting flight to Switzerland and they stayed there since.

They'd hardly killed anyone in their stay.

Hannibal let his hair grow out and it was long enough to just touch the collar of his shirt and he had also dyed it slightly darker. 

The only thing that really changed about Will, though, was both his dress-sense and the fact that his hair was slightly longer and he was clean shaven.

The worldwide press had stopped reporting on their disappearance, many believed that they'd died after the fall and that their bodies had either sunk to the ocean floor to be eaten by various fish or ended up on a beach far away on some random deserted island.

Only the diehard conspiracy theorists thought they were still alive and killing.

Dr. Frederick Chilton was charged with obstruction of justice and murder in the first degree of Kyber Peterson. He was serving a life sentence in the Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane, which was now being run by Dr. Alana Bloom. He tried for an insanity plea, that was somehow granted, which let him get off lighter than he would've if he was clinically sane.

Despite Switzerland's closeness to Italy, Hannibal and Will never went there for obvious reasons, even though Hannibal thought that the heat surrounding their names had faded and they've changed their appearances a fair amount, not to mention the fact they both have totally different lives now could let him show Will the most beautiful places on the face of the earth.

But he did have a backup plan, as he often did.

Will was resting his head on Hannibal's chest, listening to his heartbeat, when he felt his resting place shift slightly. Will sat up and gazed at Hannibal. He just had the feeling that he was going to say something.

"How would you feel if I told you that I was taking you on a trip?"

"I'd start off by asking where we were headed."

Hannibal smiled. "What if I said that it was a surprise?"

Will couldn't help but smile back. "I.. don't know, I guess I'd let you show me where we were going. I think I should be able to trust you enough to find an appropriate travel destination."

"That settled that then. We'll be leaving tomorrow."

Will studied Hannibal's beady eyes, a smile still on his face. He chuckled. "What have you planned, Dr. Lecter?"

"You'll find out when I want you to find out."