thoughts I had

He was attractive at first glance: tanned skin, perfect raven black hair that bounced above his forehead, and intelligent black eyes. Infact, his entire demeanor - the way his head proudly sat on his shoulders, the slimness of his body - resembled the elegant aura of a 'fancy' man trapped in a maturing body. His character, which flowed from his voice in fluid motions, had no visible fault. It was calm, collected and humble. It was never exaggerated or forced through failed attempts at claiming to be omniscient, rather it revealed itself almost shyly, despite the passion evident in his tone.
A flicker of infatuation waved over her face. His beauty was subtle, but wasn't easy to miss. It occured to her that she didn't like him romantically, but she thought of him as incredibly handsome. He was clever, possessing wisdom she had never heard, but desperately seeked. He was exciting. However, she only saw him as a friendly intellectual, one who was worthy of her admiration and respect, one to look up to, and only that. She concluded she wasn't confident enough to be his friend, or she just wasn't willing to. The bell echoed throughout the class, followed by a roar of voices pouring out of classrooms down the hall. The day drew to a steady close, the sun finally shining from behind the clouds. She strolled toward the parking lot, pulling out her earphones. It was a great day for music.

(Random thoughts I had today, put poetically, and not really poetically)