41. Trust issues

"Bitch, I'm Von from the O
I'm tryna talk to your soul (tryna talk to your soul)
Gotta ride with the pole
I take the wheel, she just roll (take the wheel, she just roll)
And I taught her this shit
I should be labelled her coach (should be labelled her coach)
She like the life that I live
That bitch be callin' me GOAT (she be callin' me GOAT)"

~V.Roy

Kennedy Banks pov

"Jordie ? " I frown looking at her standing in the doorway

"Jordie ? " I frown looking at her standing in the doorway .

"Oh my god Daniel just went out to your moms house looking for you " she gasps " Cmon in let me call him "

I look at her weirdly then slowly walk into the house . What is she even doing here ? Has she been here the whole time When I was gone ?

"Well looky looky who we have here "

I hear then turn my head . Wow this situation couldn't get any worse at this point . I definitely picked the wrong time to come over here .

"Hello money " I smile awkwardly watching him walk up to me with open arms . He pulls me into a hug and hold it for some seconds.

My last interaction with money was quite awkward at the studio a year ago and I haven't seen him since . I know he's still Von and Durks manager so he knows about everything that happened. I just hope he doesn't be his usual messy self and bring it up .

"How have you been ?" He asks with a smirk .

"Fine " i nod " what about you  ?"

"Oh I'm amazing ! your brother and boyfriend has been making me rich with all these shows and music " he smiles

"Boyfriend ? " I question , fake confused . I know Von is my boyfriend , but how does he know ?

"Oh Kennedy " he chuckles "Dayvon alone has brought me in almost a million dollars already from this music shit . You don't think i monitor every little thing he does to make sure my money makers don't fuck up " he mumbles stepping closer to me "I know what he eats for breakfast , how many blunts he smokes a day , shit even what color his damn pee is . So I definitely know what he did in la while you were there " he smirks .

I straight face him then shake my head "you think you gone blackmail me? " I laugh a little "what you think I came over here for ? Your son finna get the news to "

"Oh no I'm no snitch I'm going to let you tell Daniel yourself I don't care " money shrugs "but I'll tell you what I do care about . I care about Von pistol whipping his cousin because you don't know how to keep your legs closed "

"Oh fuck you , Noonie tried to rape me " I spat at him

"I don't give a fuck what was tried , your making Von a liability and that's something that I don't need "