62. The race

"Fuck a beat, I was tryna beat a case
But I ain't beat that case, bitch I did the race (Skrt, skrt)
Beat it up, where I nut? Shorty face
Eli blast crackin' 4s like a vase
Pop a nigga then I go out my way (Skrrrt)
Do the dash then I go out the way
Rob a nigga shoes, rob a nigga lace
We tryna see a hunnit bands in our face"

~Tay k

❤️❤️Again bare with me on this chapter yall . Never been to jail , court or anywhere near these situations so I'm trying to make them as realistic as I know how ❤️❤️

Omniscient pov
Saturday 10/1

"Ken you ready girl ?" India asks as her and Kennedy pull up in front of the court house .

"I guess " She shrugs and pulls down her skirt as she steps out the car .

Today is the day that Von and durks future rely on one verdict .

If their found guilty then they will never see the light of day again . But if their innocent they could go home free and continue their lives .

Knowing that their not innocent , kenendy and india are worried sick and can't imagine what it would be like hearing that their boyfriends would be locked away forever . Especially on such serious charges .

They know there's a slim to none chance of them even getting off but their being hopeful that the people don't have enough evidence against them .

All Kennedy knew was that they found a gun , a car , and some tour  date push backs  . But not anything major like the gun they actually shot with or bloody clothing .

She knows that money is testifying and nine times out of ten jordie is to . That's two people going on the stand that know what happened and is close to Daniel . All she wondered is who would be going up their for Dayvon and Durk .

"Remember when we get in here stay positive " india mumbles to her as they approach the court room door with their hands locked together .

"They got this " Kennedy says aloud to herself and india nods . They open the loud doors to be faced with a full silent courtroom .

Kennedys stomach sinked as she looks around at the guest seeing money , jordie , Rick , and even some people from the burger place that Daniel owns  . They weren't even there when it happened , how can they be considered witnesses.

"It's okay Kennedy they don't know anything" india tells her as she feels Kennedys palms getting sweaty.

"They have so many people against them " she shakes her head . They spot juju and cisco sitting right in front so they walk to their saved seats and sit down .

"What's going on cisco  how you think it's looking ? " india mumbles to him and he shrugs

"I don't even know but I know that if they get convicted we breaking they ass out el chapo style ain't that right ju ?"

"Hell yeah setting my niggas free Fasho " juju adds on

India sucks her teeth and looks away "yall scary ass ain't doing shit "

Kennedy chuckles a little at their conversation then looks up feeling a tap on her shoulder .

"Hey Kennedy " Clarence says taking a seat beside her .

"What are you doing here ? " she asks confused

"You'll see " he says then looks forward .

Kennedy furrows her eyebrows  then sighs . She didn't know why He's there or what he had to do with it but she was way to sick to even think to much on it at the moment .