91.Heart attack

"All the times when I know I should be smiling
Seem to be the time that I frown the most
Can't believe that we're still surviving
'Cause I'm slowly breaking down
Even when I hold you close (Oh-oh-oh)
And if I lose you
I'm afraid I would lose who
Who I gave my love to
That's the reason I stay around
Even though I fell way"

~Trey schlongz

Kennedy banks pov

I grab a bottle and open it taking a sip

I grab a bottle and open it taking a sip . All the second hand smoke inhalation is making my throat dry as hell . I gulp the whole bottle down and throw it in the trash . When I turn around, I see von walking in the kitchen .

"Thirsty ass " he mumbles as I walk past . I stop walking and turn around . Any mature person would let a petty ass shot like that slide , but that's not me .

"Why are you always on your period ?" I ask him generally curious . He looks at me like how your mother looks at you when you say something disrespectful, But I'm not scared of him like everyone else .

"The fuck u just say to me ?" He asks stepping closer.

"You heard me" I start " what you gone do , shoot me ? " I ask

"You not even worth the body . Neither is your corny ass date . "

"Well you don't intimidate us so keep your lil attitude to you and your ghetto ass date " I tell him

" Yeah aight You knew better then to bring that red Porsche back round this bitch tho " he says walking past me back into the living room.

My eyes shoot open as the vision of Von fades out my dream while I sigh , and wipe my sweat before sitting up in the bed . I reach over to the side of me to touch von but then realize that he's not next to me and I'm in durks guest room alone .

"Damn "I mumble to myself then lay back on the bed sadly .

It's been four days and I still haven't gotten used to being by myself again . India and Durk check in on me sometimes but for the most part I'm just alone with my thoughts and flashbacks about von .

All my dreams have been filled with his moments where he hated me before we became a couple , and the day that he cussed and kicked me out of his house . Each time the moment replays I get sick to my stomach and cry harder thinking of all the terrible things that was said between the two of us ,even though I deserved all of it .