97. Outro

OH MY GOD Y'ALL !🥺 I'm literally tearing up as we come to an end to one of the best books I've written thus far !

There came a time when I got so caught up in building up the story line that I forgot it had to come to an ending that I'm still not prepared for !

I just wanna use this last chapter to say thank you to all my supporters and readers Thats  been following this book all the way from book one to now . As y'all know book one was difficult for me to finish because of the sudden passing of our beloved dayvon Bennett . But when I saw how much life I brought back into all his fans with this book I just couldn't stop at book one and had to give y'all something else to look forward to reading so that he's never forgotten .

Writing and finishing these two books has been one of my biggest accomplishments in my lifetime and im so glad I got to share all my thoughts and creativity  with you all . Thank you for being patient and allowing my imagination to be brought alive on Wattpad for hundred of people to read , and for supporting my decisions and staying loyal to reading  .

It started off as just something to do while I was bored or during the off season . But as I kept going , and more people started reading , I realized that this can be something that can go further than just a hobby . So I appreciate everyone who's boosted me up enough into thinking I was a
Good author and to continue to making a second book about y'all favs.

Sometimes I look back on the first book  on where I started and I'm in awe at how much it's grown and how much people laugh at my silly thoughts and situations. Updating chapters for y'all has been and honor and I couldn't have asked for a better set of people to interact and read my book .

Some of y'all come from all different parts of the country and just knowing that Wattpad allows you to build relationships with people you don't even know gives me hope that there's still amazing people in this world . I've honestly felt like we've built a mini vonnedy family in this comment section and I love it .

One more thing I would like to shout out is that fact that y'all have a really good sense of humor . Some of the jokes I make during this book maybe very offensive to some people who don't understand the African American  culture and how we talk to each other so I appreciate everyone who stuck it out and didn't try to give me a speech on why and why not I shouldn't potray black man calling each other niggas. Plus we know von and Durk been talking like that anywayysss so .. I don't care ! Aight my nigga ?!

Nah I'm jp but I do thank and appreciate y'all so much and I hate that it's coming to and ending because I'm going to miss you guys  . I wish I could make this story 200 chapters long but that would leave me nothing to write about on book three🌚 .

See y'all next time ...

~sincerely writtenbylashayy