38. Exchange

"Lord please save her for me
Do this one favor for me
I had to change my player ways
Got way to complicated for me
I hope she's waiting for me
Everywhere she go, they playin' my song
That's why I say the things that I say
That way I know you can't ignore me
But so, so (Yeah)"

~Bryson Tiller

Omniscient pov
Monday 8/22

3am
Von exhales smoke out his mouth as he wipes the dried blood off his pistol, while sitting on the edge of the tub .

After hours of breaking things and arguing with asian , she finally left and he calmed down .

Not only was he angry at the fact that she threatened to take his child away but also because Asian was exposing all her secrets and lies . Like how she was the one who blocked Kennedy then lied about it , and how she had sex with Noonie when he first moved into the house in LA.

Von didn't really care that they were intimate he was more so angry that Noonie was crossing him the wrong way being sneaky , while lying, and now Noonie took it to a whole other level messing with Kennedy .

Everytime Von looks at his gun the vision of Kennedy trying to pry noonies hands off of her replays in his head and he wants to go find Noonie and kill him .

He couldn't believe how far things went . That he had to beat his blood cousin to near death but he just blacked out and couldn't control himself . The only thing he thought about was how Noonie tried to touch his woman and how scared Kennedy looked . That's a vision he didn't ever want to see because he saw himself as her protector and that's what he planned to be.

Now that Asian , bugg and Noonie are gone the house is pretty much silent again and Von starts to wonder to himself why Kennedy left .

He understands that she was scared and probably felt out of place since him and Asian were screaming at each other but he thought she should've at least went in the room and waited for him or something. He hated when she leaves him especially during lonely hours .

He gets up from the tub and heads to the bed to grab his phone . He opens it then goes to settings to see that Kennedys contact was in fact blocked . He chuckles to himself and shakes his head . "On foe nem grave imma murk that bitch " he mumbles to himself , referring to Asian, then unblocks Kennedys contact .

He looks at the time and sees how early it is so he texts her to make sure she's up.

Me~ Kennedy ?

He sighs feeling a relief seeing that it delivered . He hasn't gotten to text her in so long and it honestly felt good to have the access that he wanted to her again .

Bae nem 💯- I'm sorry you have the wrong number 😬

He smiles a little and presses the face time button to call her . After a couple rings she answers and her face lights up the screen making him chuckle .

"I thought I told you, you had the wrong number " she rolls her eyes playfully and he shakes his head

"Girl stop playing with me " he grins then licks his lips . "Where you at ? "

"I'm back in Chicago " she lies and he sucks his teeth

"Man quit lying where you at ? Im boutta pull up on you " he tells her