70. Purple reign

"You know I'm independent get the 'rillo bust a jug
You know that purple reign had them hitters on foot
I see you acting strange I can tell this ain't love
That brand new Mulsanne had to get it out the mud
Purple reign, purple reign is understood
Purple reign, purple reign, purple reign
I just need my girlfriend
I just need"

~future

Dayvon Bennett pov
Tuesday 10/4

"Say dada before I beat yo ass " I tell king as he sits on my lap with true beside him

"Say dada before I beat yo ass " I tell king as he sits on my lap with true beside him . I been hanging with these niggas all day ! They like my two mini durks even though they don't talk or nun .

Now that I'm stuck at home I got hella time to bond and raise em which make a nigga feel proud to be a dad and shit . Even though not everybody around us is to happy .

Yesterday I had to dick Kennedy down so she could chill out but I know that paternity shit gone come up again and I hate having that fucking convo .

I know I need to get one but at the same time I don't want to . These kids look just like me and I refuse to deny it . The only reason I would even consider getting a test is because Kitty is money's niece but other than that I don't see a purpose .

I've already decided to love and raise them like my own so I need Kennedy to realize that shit .

See if I could talk to Durk he would tell me exactly what to do in this situation. Even if his advice is stupid as hell he'll eventually say something right . I need my fucking dawg here cause his sister be tripping ..

Yesterday she wasn't all the way wrong though . I was acting like a lil hoe when it came to Kitty but that's only cause she be quick to take my son away from me and that's what I don't want .

I really wish he could just live with me full time but I know that's gone be hard to fight for when a nigga on house arrest and shit . I just need Kennedy to trust me and trust that imma get shit situated . Rushing me just gone make shit worse for both of us .

I love my kids and I can't help it .

"True you look just like maw " I tell her and grip her lil face . "And king yo lil handsome ass know you like like your daddy "

Both of them giggle and bounce in my lap and I start laughing . "man lil folks nem yall retarded " I shake my head "get that from yall mommas "

Knock knock knock

I frown my face and get up to answer the door . I swear this better not be Kitty . Her ass dragging shit now I might have to catch another case on her .

I set the baby down in the high chairs then walk up to the door .

"Goodevening Mr Bennett " some nigga in a police officer uniform says .