89. Drown

"You're the air I breathe
You're the wind beneath my wings
Without you my heart don't beat
You're my life jacket at sea
But if you leave
You're the knife to my heart
You're the bullet to my brain
You're the bottle of pills I swallow and boy you're killin' me
You're the train that I meet head-on full speed
Boy I'm drenched in gasoline and you're the spark if you leave"

~Lisa tucker

Kennedy banks pov

"Okay so I guess I'll send this out tomorrow " I mumble to myself while shrugging and stuffing the last of my lashes off into the packaging

"Okay so I guess I'll send this out tomorrow " I mumble to myself while shrugging and stuffing the last of my lashes off into the packaging .

I put it in my mail bag and smile proudly preparing to  bring my work session to an ending .

It was more productive then I thought it would be and I'm almost certain it's because of the great mood that I've been in lately .

It's like the more Von and I spend time together and bond , the more excited and productive I am during the day . I really hate to say it but I honestly think his mood and actions affect or give me fuel to continue my day .

When we were fighting and not getting along because of kitty and other things , I was off and unhappy going through mood swings and even having weird cravings . But now that we're playing games together, laughing , and just being a normal couple . I'm in a way better mood and feel completely different

I've been smiling more and even been motivated to update my website and expand my business . His attitude has even changed about the court case and he's been talking more about making changes in his life and becoming a better man for the future . I don't know what changed or what caused this sudden spark back in our relationship but I'm loving it .

I'm happy that we're in such a good space and nothing's getting in the way of it this time . Literally nothing can take this happiness away from me , not kitty, not asian , not anybody . I'm genuinely at peace and in love. I just love it here !

"Okay so these need to be sent to- " I stop talking to myself as I feel a hard object hit my head then hit the floor "ouch " I wince and look down seeing my phone on the floor .

I look up and see von standing in the door way with a straight face and I start to chuckle "babe why would you throw this at me ?" I shake my head playfully . I smile a little walking towards him then look down at his hands noticing a bright yellow envelope in his hand catching my attention . I sigh a little knowing exactly what it is then look up at his stale, serious expression that I thought was a joke when he first walked in .

"What the fuck is this Kennedy ? "He asks calmly and I exhale lowly and look down trying to find the words to say that can help explain myself quickly . I know I don't have much time before von switches from calm to angry and I don't need him talking over me when I try to tell my side .